27

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Karan also inform only to the set of few manager that he is going out of town. So won't be there. But if needed he would be available on call.

Teju finish her work on that day and went to Karan cabin.
Karan: so miss verma, u arranged everything here in office.
Teju: yes sir. Everything is set. Also I have told them that if needed call me.
So should I leave now.

Karan: hmm. It feels so weird na..
Teju: I was about to say the same.
But I know how people gossip so I don't want to share this with any1 in office.
Karan: I understand. Don't worry. I will take care of it if anyone comes to know also.
Teju just nodded and said bye to Karan..

Karan was working late on that day as he had to finish all the pending work.

Teju reached home.
Tm: teju baby, come first have ur food then we will pack ur bag first.
Teju: yes mom.
Vidhi had also come to stay with teju as next day they had parlour appointment.
Km had booked her appointment.

Teju got fresh then had their food..
All sat in teju room when teju was taking out her clothes which she had to pack.

Tm and vidhi had bought new sarees and  dress for her.
They all help her in packing.
When td came there. He saw her doing the bag pack and he got emotional.
They all had tears.
After doing their work and emotional talks they left teju and vidhi.

Next day teju was all busy with the parlour session.
Guest started coming to their house.

Her mama, mami, bua and cousins had come..

In the evening they had planned for a family dinner to spend some time together. As next day the ritual were going to start.
One day was engagement, next day haldi in the morning and mehndi in evening and followed by wedding next day..

Tm td had not informed their relatives about the groom. They asked everyone to meet him directly on the engagement evening.

Karan family had arranged all the rituals in their lawn as it was very big.

Also the wedding was going to held their itself..
So after mehndi km has asked them to stay in their house only. To which tm and td had agreed. Only the relatives were going to stay at teju place.

On engagement day, teju got ready and was waiting when her cousin came to her.
They started asking her about Karan but she said wait for some time and then meet him..

She had a constant blush on her face.

When tm called her as they had to leave. Teju started feeling nervous.

Vidhi: don't be nervous. It's natural.
Teju just nodded and sat in Karan. When they reach Karan house, all were having omg face as the house was very big and also thr decorations were looking nice.

Km came to take teju with her.
Karan was on the stage waiting . When he saw teju his heart skip a beat.
Karan pov: I had never seen her like this. She looks beautiful. And the way she is blushing is cherry on top.

Teju while walking towards stage saw Karan once..
Teju pov: he is looking so handsome. I have never seen him like this.
Today why I m getting a different feeling for him. All the girls (her cousins ) were drooling over him to which teju was feeling jealous.

They both stood beside each other.

Km gave ring to Karan..
He ask her for her hand which she gives. When he hold her hand their was current passed in her body.
He slide thr ring in her finger.
Teju also did the same..
All the guest clapped and came to congratulate them.

Sia was with omi . She was crying so teju took her. And then sia was very happy.

All saw their bond and were happy.

Soon the engagement was over.
Teju was about to leave when Karan said : miss verma, today u r looking beautiful.
Teju felt shy and she just looks down.
Karan smiles at her and thrn she left from there.

Next day haldi and mehndi function were also done very smoothly.

After the mehdni teju was staying there only.
Omi came to her room with sia.

Sia showed her hands to teju to take. 
Teju quickly takes her and sia start kissing her cheeks.
Teju ; omi bhai. Let her stay here. I will make her sleep with me.
Omi: no bhabhi, u need to have a proper sleep. Tomorrow u need to look fresh. She will not let u sleep.
Teju: no it's ok. I will take care of her.

Omi said ok and left from there.
Karan was passing to his room when he asked Omi about sia.
Omi; she is with bhabhi and will sleep there only.
Karan was happy in his mind that teju js taking good care of sia from now only.

After all slept, Karan went to teju room to see if sia is sleeping or not.
He saw the door was slightly open so he went in slowly and saw that teju was sleeping with sia in her arms.
Both had stick to each other.

He felt blessed and left from there

Next part wedding and post wedding rituals.

Keep voting and share ur feedback.