94

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Karan: kya hua Shamita.
Shamita started fake crying.

Shamita: wo i was going out.. But then bumped into this cubicle and my foot got hurt.
Karan helped her to stand.
Karan: ohh. U should be careful..
Teju was hearing all this and was not feeling good.

Karan: ved, do one thing call her driver and ask him to take her home.
Shamita: no no.. I won't get time again. First we will sign the deal.
Karan: do one thing. U go home and keep the papers here. I will sign it and would send it to ur office.
Ved understand that karan is trying to make her leave the office so he went ahead and asked a female staff to help Shamita to walk till the car.

Shamita had no option so went home.

Here karan went in his cabin and again pick the call.
Karan: sorry baby. U heard na what happened..
Teju: I know sunny. I heard everything. But i want to tell u something.
Karan: now?
Can we talk later as meeting would start.

Teju: ok. U go and do ur work. We will talk once u r home.
Karan: u r not upset right.
Teju: no.  I m ok. I trust u.. I know u love me and only me.
Karan: that's what matters to me. Ur trust.
They disconnect thr call and Karan gets busy in his work.
After all work is done ved reminds him about the signing he papers.
Karan tells him he needs tk read it first and then he will sign.

After all is done he moves toward his sweet home.
While going home he thinks to surprise teju. So he books a table for dinner in a nice restaurant and then ask teju to get ready and make sia also ready.
Teju ask why but he doesn't tell her.

After he reach home. He just freshn up and see both mother daughter ready.
Teju; tell me na where r we going.
Karan: surprise hai. Wait for some time.

They leave from the house. Karan open the door for teju and she sits on passenger seat with sia on her lap.

Karan drives the car.

They reach a beautiful place which is bit away from the city.
It's a open restaurant near a lake side.

Teju looks at the place and feels nice.
Karan: so do u like the place.
Teju: too much. This is so peaceful.
Sia also start running on the grass.

Teju looks at the place and it is not crowded.
Karan: I know u got worry to see less people. But thr food here is very amazing.
Last time when I had come to delhi. Ved got me here. So I thought why not to surprise my both thr princess..
Teju: amazing.. I m impressed Mr kundrra.

Karan: thank u..
They sit on their respective table and Karan orders thr food.
Karan; u wanted to speak to me. What was it?
Teju didn't wanted to ruin their evening so said nothing important. we will talk at home. Now let's enjoy our time.

They talked, laughed clicked pics and then had their food.
After a amazing time they reach home. Sia had already slept in the car. So teju took her inside the house and make her comfortable in the crib. Also changed her clothes.

When she was about to go to change in her night dress karan pulls her towards himself.

Teju: kya kar rahe ho..
Karan; kuch nahi. Just feeling u. U were away from me for so many hours so..
Teju: ohhk.. But first let me change then..
Karan: ok go.. Then we have to talk also.
He leave her giving a kiss on her cheek.
She went to change and he also changed in night dress.

He was waiting for her in balcony.
When she came out she saw him there and went there.
Karan: I know u r thinking about something. But not able to share.
Teju: hmm. I want to say many things but dont know what u will think.
Karan holds her hand and then he sit on the swing and make her sit on his lap.
Karan: u know na our relationship is based on thr trust wr have for each other. U r not only my wife but my friend partner everything. So u can say whatever is in ur mind without hesitation.

Teju looks at him and tear drop roll down from her eyes.
Karan: hey, what happened. Pls tell me.
Teju: don't get me worng but i m not liking the way shamita is interfering. I mean I don't know her personally but I m not getting good vibes from her. Pls be safe and aware.
The way she is messaging u, calling u, comes in office to meet u.. It's too much. I can't take this.

Karan hears her patiently.
Karan: I know it's bothering u. But dont worry I will keep distance from her.. Ab project start hone wala hai to I can't stop her to come to office but I will make sure whatever happened today will not repeat.

Teju: I trust u. But I don't trust her.
Karan; it's ok baby. I know. And I will keep this in mind. I know she is too clingy. But I will make her understand.
Teju felt nice after sharing this with him
Karan also understand her fear.

Both hug each other and then went to sleep.

Next day karan went to office.

He got a call from his reception that shamita is waiting for him.
Actually when he had come to office he had strictly inform his staff not to let anyone come to his cabin without permission.

Karan ask her to wait.
He went out and Shamita saw him and came running to him.
Karan pov: isko to kal chot lagi thi na.  Fir kaise bhag rahi. Kahi ye sach mein natak to nahi...
Karan ask her to come to conference room.
Both went in.
Shamita came near him and was about to hug him but he went back.
Karan; what r u doing.
Shamita: nothing just wishing u good morning.

Karan didn't like it.
Karan: good morning.. Why u came here. I told u na I will send the papers after signing..
Shamita : wo I was missing u so.. She blurred out unknowingly.
Karan: what... . R u in ur sense.
Shamita: woo sorry sorry.. I mean I m too excited for the project so couldn't wait so came. to see

Karan : but I guess u leg was injured last day then u should not walk.
Shamita then remember. And was about to say something but Karan cut her off..
Karan : listen, I have many other project also to work. So I woult request u to not come here like this oftenly .
When I would sign the papers I would sent it and then u can come with ur dad and then we can discuss this further.

Shamita didn't like this. Karan was about to go out but she holds his hand.
Karan: what's wrong.
Shamita: u r ignoring me?
Karan: no. But I m busy so u can go.
Shamita  : but..

Karan jerks her hand and said loudly. Leave ms khanna.

What u want guys..
Shamita ka end yahi pe karu ki aur thoda drama chahiye.. 
Tell me in comments and keep voting.