63

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

After dinner karan prince were in garden. Ladies are in living room.
Yuvi and km are telling teju about their friendship and childhood memories.
Teju was also listening with intrest.

Sia came on teju lap and then slept there only.
Teju kiss her forehead and keeps patting her head.
Km: u all talk . I will make coffee for everyone.

Here in garden.
Prince: I m so happy for u sunny. U got a very nice partner.
Karan; yes bhai. She is good.
Prince: u love her right.
Karan blushes but did not say anything.

Prince: have u confessed to her.
Seeing u both anyone can see the love but somewhere there is gap.
Karan: yes even I feel. There is something missing.
Prince: let me tell u. U both love each other. But have not shared ur feeling so there is a awkward ness.
Karan: u r right. But what should I do. O have atleast said once. But she has not.
Prince; then say it again but in a special way. Make her feel special. Once she feel it she will open up.  U need to do something.
Karan: yes. I will do it soon. Let me plan it..
Prince: and i and yuvi are always there to support.

Karan hugs prince and they go inside.

Teju keeps sia carefully on the couch with pillow on her side so that she won't fall.
Then she goes to kitchen to bring coffee.

Yuvi to Karan: bhai, she is a amazing mother.
The way she takes care of this cutie is mind blowing.
U r lucky to have her.

Karan felt proud of teju.

Km and teju comes with coffee and give to everyone.

After a lot of talking prince and yuvi left from there..
All retire to their room.

Teju was about to go to kitchen to clean when Karan holds her hand and ask what she is doing.
Teju: bas thoda hi kaam hai. I won't stress myself. Pls.
Karan: no need. Helpers arw there. They would do it..
Let's go to our room.
He pick up sia and hold teju hand and they move to their room.

After placing sia on the bed. Karan moves toward balcony.
Teju had gone to change.
Karan hears teju calling him so he immediately goes to the closet.

Teju was standing near the locker.
Karan: u called me. What happened.
Teju: wo this necklace is stuck. Can u please help. I can't do it because of the hand.
Karan: why not. Neki aur puch puch.
Teju hears and blush on his statement.

Karan moves close to him. He moves her hairs to one side and starts to open the necklace. But it was badly stuck.
Karan : wo it's not opening. The knot is tight. I need to open it with teeth.
Teju cheeks turns red but she wanted to get the necklace remove as it was bit heavy. So she said ok.

Karan move more close and shiver ran through her body. She clutch the saree and close her eyes.

Karan start opening the knot and his lips touch her back.
Her blouse was deep neck so her her back was open.. Whenever his lips were touching her skin teju was feeling her heart would explode.

Karan was enjoying this. He slowly opens the knot and remove the necklace. But didn't leave her.
He started giving wet kisses on her back and she lost her control. She was breathing heavily.
It was too much for her and she turns and hug him tight.
Karan also felt she can't take it more so he stopped and hugs her back.
He starts rubbing her back to control her breath.

Karan: I m sorry I couldn't control. I hope u r not uncomfortable.
Teju nodded in no.
Karan : ok. U change it hear. I will use the washroom.
He took his clothes and then was about to go. He came close tk her and gave a forehead kiss.
Karan: I will not cross my limit. Trust me. I don't want u to be uncomfortable around me.. Whatever we will do. It would only and only with ur consent and happiness.
Teju felt on top of the world ans he understand her so much.
She couldn't control and hugs him.
Teju: thank u for always making me comfortable. And giving priority to my feelings.
Karan smiles and leave from there..
He change and come to balcony again.

Many thought were going in his mind..

Like they way she respond to his touch, the way her eyes speaks. She feels shy but never stops him.
He is very sure now that she also loves him. So he starts planning for a lovely confession.
Teju change and come to room but didn't find him on bed. So she look around and finds him in balcony.

She goes there and stand besides him.

Teju: ur friends were amazing.
Karan: ya both are very nice.
Teju; yes. Maa told me u both are childhood friends. But what about yuvi di. How did u guys meet her.
Karan; u want to know the story.
Teju immediately nodded her head with smile.
Karan: we met yuvi in college. She was our junior. As senior we use to do ragging of the Junior. But when yuvi came prince lost it. It was love at first sight.
So he told everyone of us to spare yuvi.
Because of prince me and yuvi got close. And then it was 3 of always together.
But after their marriage they moved to USA as prince parents settlef their for business and called both of them there.
Teju: wow. Nice one.
Bhai and di are so ideal couple. Haina.
Karan : yes. They both share a beautiful relationship.

Like this they talk for a while and they go to sleep.

In sleep also karan was planning for confession.

How was the part.
Stay tuned for next part..
Till then keep voting.