49

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

2 days pass now. Teju was better and wanted to join office back.
She inform karan in the night that she would come to office. He agreed as he also missed her there.
In morning teju woke up early. Did her morning routine and went to make breakfast.
Kd was reading newspaper. Teju wished him and touch his feet.
He replied and blessed her happily.
Teju has become the energy of the house.
She went in kitchen where km was giving instructions for breakfast.

Teju hugs her and wish her good morning.
Km smiles and pats her cheeks wishing her the same..
Teju tells her about going to office.
This was heard by suhani. She now thought of something and went in her room.
She called someone and went out.
(Ab kya plan hai u will get to know.)

Breakfast is ready. Teju goes up to look at sia and wake up karan.
When she enters the room karan is all ready for office and sia is still sleeping.
So teju goes to her and pats her cheek to wake her up and it is bit late.
Sia wakes up with a big smile. And immediately sits in teju lap. Teju kiss all over her face and she starts giggling.

Karan was lost in some thoughts.
Teju wished him good morning but he didn't replied.
So teju goes near him and touch his shoulder. He comes out of his thought and ask what happened.
Teju: I just wished u good morning.
Karan: ohhh sorry. Good morning. He smiled but it was not reaching his eyes.
There was something going inside.
Teju: is everything all right? Aap thik hai na karan.
Karan: hmm.
He said and went down. Teju quickly make sia ready and took her down.
All sit for breakfast.
Teju serves karan but he is not eating properly.
After 3-4 bites he gets up saying he is done and leaves for office.
Teju: inhe kya hua. Subah se aise hi hai.
Km understand what he is going through and tears comes from her eyes.

Teju: maa, tell what happened.
Om: bhabhi, wo next week is krisha bhabhi first death anniversary and sia first birthday. So bhai is now depressed thinking about bhabhi.
Teju remember about it.
She knew the date but last few days were heavy for her so it skipped from her mind.

Om: bhai, is very sad remembering the day. On one side ge got the biggest happiness of his life and second he lost the precious thing.
Nobody can understand the pain he is going through.

Teju was also sad. And has decided to do something about it.
After having food, om also left. Teju arranged everything for sia and then went out.
Suhani: jao jao, today will the last day u r going from here. Not to come back.

Teju starts her scooty and left the mansion..
Suhani calls someone and informs about her leaving.
When teju was driving she tries to apply the break but realise that the breaks are not working.. So she tried to stop the scooty and roadside where there was less traffic.
While she was doing that a tempo with a very high speed comes towards her..
Teju was so engrossed checking her scooty that she didn't realize the tempo coming. The tempo came fast and hit her and teju was now thrown from one side of the road to another.

Blood was coming for head

People gather there and they called ambulance. She was taken to the hospital. One lady was there with her.
She saw her near the scooty so thought might be her purse would be there with her phone so before coming in ambulance she took it from the scooty.
After reaching in hospital teju was taken icu.
Here teju didn't reach office which was noticed by omi. He called at home where km told him that she left.
So he called on her mobile which was answer by the lady.

Om: bhabhi where r u. We are waiting for u in office.
Lady: sir, my name is xyz.. The owner of this phone has met with an accident and i have brought her to city hospital.  Can u pls come here.
Omi was shocked.. He somehow gather himself and took all the details. After disconnecting the call he control his tears and went to karan cabin.
Karan was not doing anything as he was lost somewhere.
Om went in and called him. Karan came out of his thought and look at his worried face.
Karan: kya hua. Why r u scared?
Omi: bhai, jaldi chalo. We have to reach somewhere.
He starts dragging karan with him.
Karan was asking him the reason but Omi was able to tell him.

When they reach in parking and om asked him to sit, karan jerk his hand and asked loudly.
Karan: what the hell u r doing. Tell me where u want to take me. I m in no mood to go anywhere.
Om: bhai, bhabhi needs u right now.

After hearing this karan looked at him with questioning eyes?
Karan: what do u mean by that. And where is she. She was supposed to come to office and still not here.

Om: wo bhai, pls jaldi chalo i will tell u everything in car. Pls chalo. 
Karan didn't had a choice so he sat and o drives fast to the hospital...

How will karan react now.
What will happen to teju.
Will they come to know about suhani is behind this..
To know more stay tuned.
Keep voting.