15

Happy reading people.
I would be writing this story in English as per few request received to continue in English.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

2 days passed and it was saturday.
They didn't had much work in office so karan gave half day to all the employees.
He was in office working on some project.
Teju had left for home.
When she reached early her parents were happy.
Tm: wow what a surprise. U came early.
Teju: yess mom.. There was no work so sir gave half day to everyone.
Td: accha hai. Now we will have lunch together after long time.
Tm: yes yes. I will just make halwa for teju. Her favorite.
Teju : ok. I will just change and we will have lunch.

Teju went to get fresh.
It was around 2 when they had their lunch. With lot of chit chat.
Tm: teju as u have come early, and u dont have important work. Can u come with me to temple.
Teju: ok mom. We can go.
After getting ready teju and her mom goes to the temple. Doing their prayers they sit in the temple for some time as it is very peaceful.

When teju was looking around she found sia, km and karan chachi in temple.
She went near them and said hello.
Km and chachi were excited to see teju.
Sia started jumping in km arms.
So teju took her.
She started patting her cheeks to get attention.
Km: dekho kaise chipak gai ye tejaswi ko.
Chachi: hello beta, u come alone?
Teju: no aunty, I came with my mom. She is talking to one of the lady there.
Soon tm also joined them. Teju introduced them.
They all sat near the bench and started talking about their routine.
Km and chachi praised teju a lot.
Tm: she likes kid very much. And when she met sia for the first time at home she was only talking about her.
Km: she is angle.
Tm: sorry to ask you, where is sia mother.
(Teju had not shared about karan wife at home)
Km: actually she is no more. While giving birth to sia she passed away.
Tm was feeling bad.

Here sia was cuddled up in teju and teju was pecking her cheeks, playing with her fingers.

Tm,km and chachi were noticing all these.
It was getting late.
Km: aap aaye hamare ghar kabhi teju k saath. Accha lagega hame.
Tm: sure sure, u also come.
In next week we are planning for a small pooja at home so pls do come with full family.

They all bid bye and go to their respective homes.

Here in karan house, when he returns there was only his father and uncle sitting in living room.
Karan: where is sia and mom ?

Kd: don't know, must have gone nearby.
When all the ladies enter..
Km gave sia to karan and she was happy to go in his arms.
Km: see how happy she is after meeting her favorite person.
Kd: whom u all met that she got so happy.
Chachi: wo karan ki assistant, tejaswi. She had come in temple and sia was soo happy to see her. That she didn't leave her for a second.

Karan look surprise. How come these two are so happy to meet each other.

They had their dinner and went to sleep.
It was monday today.

Km came to karan : sunny, actually ur bua is not feeling well and is hospitalized. So we all are going there. Can u stay at home with sia today.
Karan: yes mom. Don't worry. I will work from home and will take care.
Km; ok, I have told the servants about ur and her food. They will look after that.
Just be with her. Now she has started crawling so it is difficult to handle her.
Karan looked at sia and smiled at his naughty daughter.

Km kissed on her forehead and said bye.

Here teju had reached office. She was doing her work, when she got a call from karan..
Karan: miss verma, I m not coming to office today. I will work from home. So if any urgen work pls call me.
Teju: ok sir no problem. I will handle everything.
Saying this they disconnected the call.
Karan was working on gujral project and he wanted the file for his proposal which was in office.
They had a meeting about the same in afternoon.
So he called teju.
Karan: miss verma, can u pls send the file with someone at my home..
Teju: ok sir i will.

Teju went to his cabin and took the file. Then she remember that there was one file which required some changes and karan signature so she took both the files.
The peon was already busy with other work so she thought of going self to his house.
She went to her scooty and kept the file securely and drove towards his house.
When she rang the bell one of the servant open the door and she ask for karan..
Karan came with sia to the living room and saw her..
Karan: are why u came, u could have sent it with the peon.
Teju: it's ok. I needed to discuss the other project file also which need to be completee by tomorrow morning.
So i came so that i can get ur sign as well.
Karan : ok ok, no problem, come.
Teju was coming in when sia started to jump in karan arms to go to teju.
Karan: siu, pls beta, let her sit first.
Sia looked at teju to take her.
Teju: it's ok sir, give her. Even I missed her.
Karan gave sia to teju, and he started checking the files.
Sia was kissing her face and patting her cheeks, clapping her hands.
Karan was so lost in looking both of them.
Teju in baby voice to sia, so my sia missed me, even I missed u baby.
Sia was smiling..

Servant came with coffee and handed to Karan and teju.
Sia was on teju lap and playing with her hairs.

Tejran were discussing about the gujral project.
Teju was having her coffee when the coffee spilled on her dress as sia was trying to get her attention. .
Karan: ohh, ur dress got ruined. Go and clean it. He showed her the washroom..
Teju went in and sia was on floor. She started crawling towards the washroom

When Karan saw this he was running to catch her same time teju came out and saw sia. Both same time picked her up and their hands were brushed with each other.

Sia was giggling looking at them.
Karan instantly removed his hand and teju pick sia.

That's it for today.
I hope u like it.
Pls keep voting and share ur feedback.

Acche acche comments karoge to shaam mein ek aur part dungi😀😀😁😁