51

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Karan was crying.
When omi came there . He was also sad to see teju like this.
Om: bhai , pls don't worry. She would be fine. We all are praying for her.. Pls be strong. Unhe kuch nahi hoga.
Pls come..
Karan: no om, u sit out with pratik. Wo bhi dara hua hai. Handle him. I will be here with her.
Om knew that karan would not listen. So he left from there.
Karan was still holding her hand..
Time passed and Karan was just staring at her face.
It was very painful to see her like this.
After few hours, Karan felt a slight movement of her fingers as he was holding her hand.
He smile and looks at her and can see that she is trying to open her eyes.. So he quickly press the bell.
Doc and nurse came running.
Doc : we will have tk check her. So pls wait outside.
Karan: no I will be here.
Doc didn't listen to him and ask him to wait.
Karan unwilling went out.
Om: kya hua.
Karan; she was trying to open her eyes.
Om: see I told u she would be fine. Don't worry now.
Pratik went and bring coffee for him..
Pra: jiju, have this. U haven't taken a sip of water...
Karan said no. Till the time doc gives a green signal hr will not have it.
Doc comes out after checking her.
Karan comes to him: how is she.. Is there any problem. When can I take her home.
Doc: relax Mr kundrra. Don't worry she is fine now. Out of danger. But she has head injury and fracture so she will have to stay here for a week.
Karan thank god. And then doc.
Karan: can we meet her..
Doc: yes of course but not for a long time. As she needs to rest.
Karan agrees.
He goes inside and om and pratik inform at home.

Karan went inside and see teju was looking at him.
She gesture him to come near..
Karan goes close to her and holds her hand..
Karan; how are feeling now.
Teju: better. How r u? Where is everyone and my baby.
Karan: everyone is coming and ur baby is missing u a lot..
Teju: Karan I want to go home.. Pls ask the doc.
Before Karan could say anything everyone enter the room.
All have tears on their eyes except suhani. She was fuming in anger seeing Karan holding her hand.
Km and tm goes to her and karan leaves her hand and stand besides.
Km; tune to dara diya hame bacche.
Tm: teju Tu thik hai beta..
Teju: ha main thik hu. Aap log chinta mat kijiye. Pls rona band karo.. Main bilkul thik hu.

Omi also asked her health.
Karan was very quite all the time..
Om: bhai relax. She is ok now.
Karan: I know. But I m not feeling good. This is all planned I feel.

Kd and td: take care beta. U r very precious for us.
Td: teju, if u have any pain pls tell Karan or ur mother's. I know u have a habit of keeping it to ur self.

Seeing all worried for teju suhani was not feeling good.
With fake concern she said : I hope u r feeling better.
Teju just smile and said yes.

All left one by one. Now only tejran remaining.
Teju: pls can u tell the doctor to discharge. I want to go home. I want to be with sia.
Karan; ok ok. Don't get hyper. I will ask him. U take rest till then. Ok.
Teju smile and he left.

In doctor cabin.
Karan: I know she has fresh injuries but she is not comfortable here. Also our daughter is very small and can't stay without her. Is it possible to discharge her. I will take proper care of her at home and u can arranged a nurse also.
Doc; don't worry sir, ur father already spoke to me about this. U r trustee of this hospital and how can I say no to u.
It just that pls take care of her hand and it has fracture. Hard movement will increase the damage.
Karan: I understand. I will be careful. When can I take her then.
Doctor: if u want u can take her now also.
Karan was happy that she can be tension free at home and will rest properly.

( I know thoda dramatic hai, itne injuries ke baad jaldi discharge but sia ke liye kuch bhi 😃)

Karan calls at home and inform everyone and then went in the room. Teju was looking at the ceiling.
As soon as she saw karan first thing she ask was about sia.
Karan: we are going home. Just formality pendinf which omi is doing. Till then do u want to speak to sia.

Teju had a wide smile hearing this.
Karan calls chachi and ask her to show sia.
Chachi first ask teju about her health and teju said she is fine  now.
Chachi then picks up sia and show her.
Teju calls her and after listening to her voice sia start touching the screen.
Teju: why my baby is crying so much.
Sia: mamma maama.
Teju: yes siu, mamma is coming in some time.. U r my good girl na so dont cry now. Ok.
Chachi: u dont know teju how much she is missing u. She is just looking at ur pic and crying all the time.
Teju: I know chachi. I will be back soon.
Chachi: take care bacche. Come soon.

They disconnect the call and teju feel nice.
She is now excited to go home.
Karan: behave u r injured. Pls be careful.
Teju could Karan behavior a bit changed but she thought of asking him later.

That's it for today.
Keep voting.