36

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

It Was one fine morning, teja wake up and see sia and karan sleeping cuddling each other. She kiss sia forehead and then moves toward karan. She kiss him on his forehead and then on cheeks.

Teju smiles and goes in washroom.
Here karan is awake when teju kiss him but he didn't show to make her embrass.
He feels nice but some where he is feeling that he is cheating with his first wife love.
Shrugging the thought he wakes up and stand in balcony thinking about something.
He hears the knock so goes to open the door.
Km was there.
Karan: come in mom.
Km: sunny ur bua is not feeling well so me ur dad and chachu are going to jalandar. Would be back in 2 days.
Karan: ok mom. But what about sia.
Km: ur chachi is there she will manage.
Even I will ask teju to come early.
Same time teju comes out washroom.

Km; teju beta, we are going to jalandar as karan bua is not well.
Ur chachi is here with sia, but can u try coming early.
Teju: yes maa. Don't worry I will take care.
She looks at karan and he also nodds.

Km leaves from there.
Teju get ready quickly and then goes in kitchen to make breakfast.
After her preparation she comes in room and wakes up sia.
Karan gets ready and teju ask him to have breakfast. Servent will serve him. Till then she will get sia ready.
Karan says ok and left.

Teju makes sia ready. Today sia mood was bit dull. Teju thinks that might be she has not slept well so she is like that.
Teju takes her down and karan had already left as he had outdoor meeting.
Teju gives sia to chachi. Eat her food and goes to office.

Both are busy in their work when teju feel bit uneasy. She doesn't understand the reason. She quickly finish her work and it was 5 in evening she goes home.
Climate is very bad and it started rainy heavily. .
Teju enter the house and see sia crying badly and chachi cooing her.
As soon as she see teju she start waiving her hands towards her.
Teju takes her and feels hot.
Chachi: isko fever aa raha hai. Maine medicine diya tha. Wo soi bhi thi lekin ab uthen ke baad dekh na kitna ro rahi hai.
Teju: what happened to my baby.
Sia looks at her with weak eyes.
Teju feels sad.
She sit on the couch and takes her in lap.
Chachi: u sit, I will bring tea for u and cold water. So that we can keep on her forehead.
Teju: I don't need tea, I just keep cold water strips on her forehead.
Chachi ask the maid to bring water and colth for sia. She does that.
Teju takes it and startt keeping it on sia forehead. But as it is too cold sia doesn't allow to do so
Teju and chachi tries to many things but no use.
Her crying is not stopping.

Also now she is coughing.
Teju: chachi kya kare?
Chachi: let's call thr doc.
Teju takes her phone and dials doc number.
Teju: doc, can u pls come home now. Sia is not well.
Doc: I am sorry mrs kundrra, I am out of town. Let me check with other doc.
Teju: ok. Pls do it..
Doc: give me 5 mins.

Teju cut the call ans calls karan but his phone is not reachable. She call omi but no use.

Then she get the call from doc.
Doc: even other is not available. As there is heavy rain. Can u show me on video call. I will see and help you with medicine name online.

( it was heavy rain when all road were janm. Phone not working.. just like 26 july in mumbai.)

Doc see sia on video call and send the medicine name which will help sia for time being and then when climate js ok take sia to hospital.
Teju: ok doc. Will get the medicine.

She cut the call. Then chachi ask her medicine order kar do jaldi.
Teju order the medicine but there was no delivery option due to rain.
Teju: chachi, they are asking to collect the medicine from store. Ab ghar mein bhi koi nahi. Phone bhi nahi lag raha.
Mai jake leke aati hu..
Chachi: but sia, wo kitna ro rahi hai.
Teju looks at her face, but for now her medicine are more important
So she goes near sia
Teju: siu, my baby, mamma has to go to get ur medicine. Pls be with dadi for some time. Don't cry, mamma will come soon.
Sia understood teju situation but kept sobbing.
Chachi takes her and teju drives to get the medicine on her bike.
As it was traffic she got stuck..
Here karan reach home with great difficulty.

As soon as he reach he heard sia crying voice.
Today he was upset as teju left without informing him as he was busy in meeting.
He came inside and see sia with chachi and teju no where.
He got angry..
Chachi: accha hua tu aa gaya... .
Karan goes near sia and takes her. And she started crying loudly. .
Chachi: isko fever hua hai..
Karan couldn't listen further and he patted sia back to make her calm. He was going to ask about teju same time teju come home with small bag and a pizza box in her hand.

Karan took it all wrong..

How will karan react now..
What will happen..

Keep voting.