16

Happy reading my lovely people.
As promised next part is up

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Karan teju and sia settle on the couch.
Sia was playing with her toys.
Teju and Karan was looking at the project.
Karan: do one thing. U wait here only to attend the meeting with the gujrals. So that u can prepared a summary report.
Teju: ok sir, also pls check this file. I have marked some changes in it.

Karan said ok and started doing the work. When maid came with sia food.
She was about to take sia to feed her but sia started crying.
She looked at teju.
Teju couldn't understand what she wanted.
Karan took the food from maid and asked her to leave.
Karan took sia in his lap and made her sit comfortable.
Then he took the bowl of cerelac and started to feed her but she moved her face to other side.
Karan again tried but she didn't open her mouth.
Teju was noticing all this when she asked Karan, sir can i try.
Karan said ok and gave the bowl to teju.
Teju looked at sia and started telling her stories and even she was listening attentively. As id she is understanding everything. Talking to her teju started feeding her and she ate quietly.

Soon teju finished feeding her.
Karan: wow miss verma, u r soo good at this. I didn't knew u are able to handle to kids so lovingly.
Teju clean sia face.
Teju: even I didn't knew. It's just came with sia.  Why I don't know but the way she treats me it all come up instinctly.

Teju took sia and in her arms and then rubs her back so that the food could settle in her tummy and she burps.

Teju made her sit on her lap and they again started working.
Teju was patting her head and she slept there.

Maid came to ask about the lunch.
Karan: miss verma let's have lunch first and then we will start with the meeting.
Teju: sir, u eat, I will go to office and will have it later.
Karan: no miss verma, it's already late and then after meeting it would be almost 5. So have ur food first.

Karan asked the maid to arrange the lunch..
They both have their food in silence.

After which their  meeting started and teju took all the notes and changes suggested.
Soon the meeting ended 
Karan: I hope u have taken the notes and make the papers accordingly. So that we can sign the deal.
Teju: ok sir, I will make the file ready today itself and u can sign it tomorrow.
Karan: ask Mr gujral to come to office to sign the deal.
Teju nodded in yes. She took the files and was about to leave.
Karan: thank you so much for today. U were great help to handle sia.
Teju; my pleasure. I like spending time with her.
Saying this she kissed ok her forehead and left.
Karan also engross in his work when his family came back.

Karan asked them about bua health.
Km and chachi went to kitchen when maid told them how teju had handled sia.
Km: when she came.
Maid: mam and sir had a meeting on call. But sia baby was not leaving her so she kept sia baby in her lap only. Also she fed sia baby. I was watching both of them.
Km was happy to know about their bond.
Maid left from there.

Km and chachi looked at each other and something strike in their mind.
Chachi: bhabhi, u also thinking the same?
Km: yes, but sunny will not agree and how can we even ask teju..

Chachi: at least we can tell sunny to think about remarried.
Let see what he will decide.

Km: he will get angry.
Chachi: I know but bhabhi, sia needs a mother and looking at teju and sia bond I think we can at least try.
Karan can do anything for sia. So might be.. .
Km: u r right. I will talk to him tomorrow only.

Chachi: next week we will go to teju house as they invited us for pooja and then we can think about talking to her parents also.
I really want sia to get mother love.
Even Karan needs a partner.

Both thought about this and started preparing dinner.

Here teju went to home .
She was tired so tm ask her to rest till dinner is prepared.
Teju: maa today I met sia at her home.
Tm; how come.
Teju narrated everything.
Tm: teju, sia is getting attached to u very much. U also like her a lot na
Teju: yes mom. Why I don't know but I am feeling very protective about her. When she cries I can't see. I want her to be always smiling.

They spoke for a while and then had their dinner and went to sleep.

Tm to td: I want to talk to u about teju.
Td: ha bolo.
Tm: now she is settle with a nice job. She is 24 , now we should think about her marriage.
Td: Yes even I feel so.
Tm: you know my cousin  from nagpur, she has suggested one boy. He is well settled and doing a job in bank at a good position. Can we call them to see teju.
Td; first we should speak to teju.
Tm: ok. Will talk to her tomorrow.

Will karan listen to km...
Will tm talk to teju and what would be her reaction.

That's it for today.
Sorry for chotu part.
Keep voting and share ur feedback.
Don't worry, tejran will only get married. Pls don't get hyper after reading this.