84

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Karan was very sad for teju. But very angry on his bua.
Kd: suneeta, aapne kuch kyu nahi kaha..
Chachi: bhai, bhabhi ne bola didi ko.
And she start telling.

jab bua ka sab keh kar ho gaya. Didi ne usne shanti se kaha..
Didi, aap bahot galat bol rahi hai yaha pe. Aapne kabhi bhi teju ko dekha nahi hai sia ke saath. Usne jo kuch bhi sia ke liye kiya hai wo shayad uski sagi maa bhi na kare.
Aur rahi baat iske job karne ki to hume koi etraaz nahi hai. Ghar sambhale ke liye hum sab hai. Aur teju jab bhi time milta hai sabke sab karti hai.
Aur ghar sirf teju ke akeli zimmedaari nahi hai.. To wo akele kyu sahe..

Aur jo ye bol rahi hai ki sia ko sautela treat karegi. Ye sab aaj kyu yaad aya aapko ye .. Tab Aap mein se koi nahi aaya jab sia maa kr liye roti thi. Tab ye teju hi thi jisne sia ko maa ka pyaar diya. Uske liye apna life ka sabse bada decision liya uski maa banene ka.. Wo chahti to kisi bhi aise insan se shadi kar sakti jo kuwara ho but usne nahi kiya. Usne sia ko chuna.

I am sorry agar aapko rude lage to lekin, hum teju ke saath hai aur hamesha uske saath support karenge.
Aap pls ye sab baate meri teju ke liye naa bole.

Aur hame kisise bhi certificate nahi chahiye ki teju sia ko kitna pyaar karti hai aur apna baccha hobe ke baad wo sia ko chod degi.

Bua was very angry with km word so she left from there.

Flashback ends.

Teju felt ashamed that she thought like that about km..
Teju went near her and hugs her.
Teju: I m sorry maa. I m really sorry..
Pls mujhe maaf kar dijiye.

Km: it's ok beta. I can understand. Tumko. Kaisa laga hoga ye sab sunke.

All came near teju and just pats her head and assure her that they are with her.

They talk for a while and then karan tells omi to handle office for one day as he wants to talk teju.

Kd and chachu went for their work..
Kd before going ask km to call bua in the evening.

Km was going to call her when  she saw teju was feeling dizzy.
Before she could say anything, teju faint...
Karan runs to her and pat her cheek.
Karan: baby pls get up. What happened to u.
Km: sunny, sprinkle water on her face.
Karan did that but she was not getting up so he pick her up and omi calls doctor.

Karan makes her lay on the bed and holds her hand.
He was very tensed..
Km: sunny don't worry she would be fine.
Doctor came at the same time.
Karan and km give her space to check teju..

Doctor after checking looks at karan.
He was more tensed now.
Karan; what happened doctor. Why she fainted
Doc: her bp is low, and. Might be she didn't had proper meal so due to weakness she faint.
Karan: when she will wake up.
Doctor: I have given her injection. Wait for half n hour. She will be up. Just keep her stress free. Nothing major has happened.

She left from there. All looks at her and then leave from the room . Karan sit next to her holding her hand.
Om: bhai main office jaa raha hu. If u need anything pls call me. U also take rest.
Karan said ok and he went.

Karan and teju only were in the room and Karan was feeling very bad seeing her so much in pain.

After some time km came there with tea for Karan.
Km: sunny, ye lo chai.
Karan: mom, ye sab kya ho raha ha. Kyu hamesha teju ko hi suffer karna padta hai.
Km: ha sunny, pata nahi isko kitna aur jhelna padega aisa.
Karan: mom, I won't spare bua for this. She messed up with wrong person.
I can't see her like this..
Km: it's ok sunny. We all r with teju. And ur papa had asked to call her in evening.
They see teju opening her eyes.
Karan turns towards teju.
Karan; baby, r u ok?
Teju wanted to sit so Karan helps her.
She was pale.. Lost the shine in her eyes.
The same time chachi came with sia.
Sia was crying. She wanted to go to teju. So chachi brought her in their room.

Teju: siu, baby what happened to u.
Chachi: she was missing her mamma.

Teju got a small smile.
Chachi pats teju head and then went out asking her to rest.

Km: teju, beta we all r with u. U don't need to get affected with anyone saying. People will speak and many r jealous. So they will speak ill about u.
So u just need to ignore.

Teju: yess maa. I get u. Now I understand.
Km left from there. Now only tejran and sia.
Teju kiss sia and then gives the toys to her.
She gets busy.
Karan now holds teju hand and ask her to  look at him.
Karan: baby, what r u thinking. Pls tell me. We are partners right? So we should share everything with each other.
I know u r deeply hurt with all this. But u dont need to get affected by such people who are least important for us.
We all trust u with sia. And we know she is ur first priority.

Teju just look at him.
Karan: what say something.
Teju; I know I should not think about their opinion. But I got hurt when mom didn't said anything. I heard only half things so I didn't knew after all this was said by maa.
I m sorry for thinking like this.
I know I hurt u also. Maine puri baat sunna chahiye tha.
I love sia more than anything in this world. She is my life and I promise u that I will not treat her Differently after few years.
And I won't leave my job. But can I request u one thing?
Karan: yes baby u can and I will do anything and everything for u.
Teju:ahhmm actually I was thinking

Ab kya bolengi teju.
How was the part.
Pls keep voting and share ur feedback.