21

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Teju was thinking about what her mother said.

Tm: teju, there is no hurry. U can take ur time. When u ready with the answer pls tell us. Nobody would force u. Ur decision would be final.
Td: yes my princess, whatever u decide we are there with u.

Teju said ok and then went to her room.
She was still in shock with the proposal.
She called vidhi to talk and clear her mind.
Vidhi was about to sleep when her phone rang. She picked up the call.
Vidhi: hello babe, kya hua itne raat ko phone kiya.
Teju: nothing just like that. Today didn't get time to talk to u so called now.
Vidhi: haa today u were very busy.
Teju; hmm. U had dinner?
Vidhi: yes. I had. Now spill it out. I know u r disturbed..
Teju: how do u know.
Vidhi: we are best friends and I can easily make out from ur  voice. Did u fight with anyone. Waise to Tu kabhi kisise ladti nahi.
I haven't heard u raising ur voice on anyone.

Teju: wo today I got a marriage proposal.
Vidhi: wow congrats. But then u should be excited.
Teju: I am confused.
Vidhi: why what happened tell me everything.
Teju: today at the time Or puja my boss family was here. I mean his daughter mom and chachi.
So they asked my mom about marriage...
Vidhi: what.. With whom?
Teju butting her  nails replied: with the karan kundrra.
Vidhi shouted: whaaatttttt.
Teju: yes. Evn i had the same reaction. But mom said that they want me to think about karan sir..
Vidhi: what ur mom replied to them.
Teju: mom said she will speak with everyone and last decision would be mine.
Mom and dad told me they will support me in any of the answer.
But i don't know what to say.
Vidhi: ok ok first relax. We will go step by step
First question: does this thing bother u that he was married and has a daughter.

Teju; no.. Not at all. It was his destiny. So this doesn't matter to me.
Vidhi: next question: have u thought about the quality which u wish to have in ur husband and does karan has that.
Teju: I have never thought about that. Like if I think now, I just want my partner to respect me and my family.
He should trust me in any situation.
Vidhi: great. Now tell me, does karan has this thing in him. Do u think he respect u and ur family.
Teju: I don't know about my family. But yes he respect me a lot. I m working with him from so many days and I can see that. He loves his family so might be he can do so with my family as well.

Vidhi: ok, leave about karan, what u think about sia,
Teju: she is a doll. U know when she see me she just want to come to me. When I hold her in my arms I feel very protective for her. I just want to keep her safe from every evil eyes.
U know when she looks at me Or she cuddle me, I just feel a different feeling.

Vidhi: I understand. Now next question. How is his family. U have met them quite a few times.
Teju: they are very down to earth people. Very family oriented. But very supportive to each other.

Vidhi: do u realize that u have so noticed so many good thing about them. So if u take ot as a arranged marriage, u can say yes.. 
But if u want to fall in love first and then get married then u should wait for the right one.

Teju: but then I don't want to loose sia. I want her to be with me.
U can call me possessive but i can't see her with any other lady..
Vidhi: so do it for sia.
Say yes.. And karan ke dil mein apni jagah bana. So that he can fall for u.
I know my friend is so special that everyone fall for her. And he will also soon.

Teju blushed at this.

But in her heart she got her answer. She wanted it to do for sia.. Kahi na kahi dil ka connection ban gaya tha. And teju can't see sia in tears, and also wants to keep her safe always. Just like a mother.

Vidhi and teju spoke for some time and then disconnected the call. Teju thought to talk to her parents about her feeling and then ask about their opinion.
Teju again lost in her thought and slept.

Here km and chachi thought first tehy would ask teju decision and then inform karan about the girl.

Sorry for chotu part.
Keep voting.
Share ur feedback.