55

Happy reading my lovely people.

I hope this is one going good.
Pls message ur suggestions in comments
I know u guys wants tejran love parts but love story ke liye base to bannana padega na. Don't worry u would get love anger, confession, romance, bonding everything in this story.

Let's start with the story.

Suhani confessed that it was her plan.
When she saying all this a tight slap was on her cheek. It was non other than her mother.
Sm; what the hell r u doing?
R u mad. U become a killer. I didn't give this type of upbringing. Then why u did all this.
Suhani was silent.
Km came to her. Its my fault also. I was getting bad vibes from her and I wanted tk tell teju and karan about it but i missed on it. I should have made them aware.
Sm: no behen ji. It's all our fault. We didn't keep a watch on her.

Why suhani why u did all this.

Suhani now spoke and everyone was shocked to listen to her.

Suhani: u want to know why I did this.
This is just for u karan...
I did all this just to get u.

Karan: what.. And u call me Karan.. U always use to call me jiju then.. What happened.

Suhani: u r mine. So I call u Karan.. I always dreamt of u. But u didn't notice me. And moreover u married this ugly lady.. What is there in her which is missing in me. I am more pretty, beautiful sexy than her. And sia is my sister daughter so I have the right more on her and u. So where she came from.

Sm: what r u saying. R u out of ur mind. He is ur jiju. How can u think about him.
Suhani: he was my jiju. When didi was Alive.
When I was in college from that time I use to like him. He had come once to our college as guest and I fell in love in first sight. But later on when u told me that his marriage is fix with didi I kept a stone on my heart. I ignored my feelings.

Later when I came here at the time of delivery, and didi passed away. I stayed here with them 2 months. All my feelings came again. I fell for him more hard. And now no one can come in between.
For few months I had to go to USA with u all. But my love never decreased. It kept on increasing.
I was shocked to know when I came back to meet this girl.
How can she marry my karan. He is only mine.
This time karan slapped her.

Suhani: u can't slap me. I know u also like me. But just for family sake u married her.
Karan: u r sick. I can't even think about u like this. U r just a kid for me. And dont dare to speak anything about my teju like this or u will have to face the consequences. U say u love me, what kind of love is this where u go to this level to kill someone. . Do u think after knowing about ur intentions I would come to u.. Never.

He went near teju and hold her hand and said. I will never leave her. So get this fit in ur filthy mind.

Sd came to suhani and spoke: u should be thankful to this girl that she accepted ur didi daughter with so much love. That sia doesn't even feel her mother absence.
Teju is so kind hearted that she kept puja for ur didi.
Both sm and sd came to teju and fold their hands saying sorry.
She immediately stop them
Teju: uncle aunty pls don't do this.
I am like ur daughter. I am happy that u came to attend the puja.
Pls don't feel guilty about anything.
Sm: u r very nice human.
Sd: agreed.
Both blessed her.

Karan; I can't leave u like this. Or u will again create problem.
Omi: bhai, don't worry. Police is here to take her.
Km: suhani, u. Spoiled ur own life. U were our family member but now we can't trust u.
Teju: omi bhai, pls don't call police. We can give her one more chance. I hope she won't repeat her mistake. It will ruin her life.

Karan: no teju, we can't give her a chance. She don't deserve it. What if she again does the same.
Omi: yes bhabhi, bhai is right. Let her face the punishment.

Sd: yes teju, she should be punished for the crime.
Teju came to suhani: I can feel ur pain. But understand one thing u can force anyone to love u back. If it's a true love it will automatically be reciprocated.

Suhani: shut up u bitch.. U got Karan so easily thats why u r saying so. Why would u leave Karan. He is rich, handsome, successful powerful. A girl like u gold digger just want that only.
This time sd came and slap her and ask Omi to call the police inside.
Omi calls then and they take suhani with them.

Sm and sd says sorryy to everyone.
Everyone understand their situation and accept their sorry.

After few days, they perform the puja for krisha.
All were teary eyes remembering her.
Karan was very silent that day. But teju supported him.
All this was seen by krisha parents and they were happy that Karan got a caring partner.

In evening teju baked a cake for sia. She had also ordered few gifts.

She calls everyone in the living room.
All were happy to see her efforts.
Teju: I know u all must be feeling that today u had lost krisha, but what is sia fault in it. When she will grow up, what we will tell her that why we didn't celebrate her first birthday.
And I don't want my daughter to feel sad about this. So just a small celebration for my darling daughter. I hope u all didn't feel offended.

Km: not at all teju. It's very thoughtful.. Even I feel we should do this. Just for our sia. What u say sunny.

Karan: as u all feel right.

He was still zoned out. And teju could understand his feelings so he didn't pressurized him.

That's it for today.
I hope u liked it.
Finally suhani chapter closed.

Keep voting.