chapter 2

LUCIAN POV

I grip the wheel more tightly, i was hoping I'd get to see more from here but the security is so tight.  I am now seated in  my car at a safe distance   away from the King's mansion, i guess i don't have much option than waltzing my way in.

With that in thought i move with my hands tucked closely on my side.

"Mr king would be expecting me". I say, to the guards at the gate.

"Then you got the wrong house, no kings in here kid".

Oh i know bullshit when i hear one and  this is pure bullshit right here am very sure of what i saw.

"I would make the right choice if were you". You wouldn't want him mad.

"Oh no am so terrified, what would i do!". the guard says in mock horror before cracking up. "Leave ". He demands.

Well there goes my chance of democracy. Choosing to take them by suprise i throw a punch at the guard on my left as i threw my spring ball on the guy on my right clearing buying myself time.

I am finally able to take both of them down but i curse as i see plenty more guards coming my way.

Just how many of this guys are actually here. Picking up my spring ball i brace myself and run towards them.

Am able to actually hold off very well on my own if i say so myself but this guys are trained quite well too and it doesn't help that they keep coming.

So it doesn't come as a surprise that am tied both hands and legs while am forced to kneel in what i can describe as a living room and an expensive one at that.

I was so engrossed with the surrounding trying to absorb all the little details. That's why i was so shocked when i heard.

"You've to be kidding me". in a rather annoyed tone.

Looking up i see King, his right hand guy(who looked annoyed), the new guy from the other day and Victoria King.

I was right afterall.

The new guy whistles. "Wow now i understand why you kill them after seeing your face, they just become a menace".

"Who is this". Victoria asks.

"You have a death wish don't you". King says finally rather camly and i can't help the shiver than run through me.

"You didn't answer my questions".

"What makes you think I'll answer or  won't just simply kill you now".

"That's the problem i don't think, i act".

"Interesting, i guess i have been too easy with you".

In a matter of seconds his gun is out and i have a bullet flying an inch beside my head. I let out a shaky breath as am now seated instead of kneeling trying to control my breath.

He pulls me by my throat until we are eye to eye. Before dragging me with him.

"Everyone stays put". he orders as he keeps dragging me.

As soon as we enter he throws me on the bed gently. Then takes a chair that is opposite to me and looks at me blankly.

"How did you find me".

Gulping i take a sit. "If i answer your question would you answer mine".

"I think you are more desperate for answers than i am, so humour me".

"Technically it wasn't that hard....".

Flashback.

I had woken up a little late and found Zake attempting to kill sun with his cooking skills. Having seeing the weapon he called breakfast we decided to just eat out but not before getting a scolding from zake ofcourse.