chapter 21

KING POV

After saying my goodbye to Lucian. I head towards the basement but instead of heading towards the torturing cells. I look around to make sure nobody is looking before opening the secret passage.

That only 5 people are aware of. I walk down the hallway and open the door leading to an apartment.

I find the person am looking for seated on the chair, his eyes glued to the screen as he observes all that is happening in the whole mansion.

"You called for me".

"Yeah". He answers distractedly before turning and giving me a grin." By the way, what are you teaching my son".

"What am i teaching him?". I ask with a smile of my own as i point to myself.

I can't help it, he brings the playfully side of me out.

"He has been busy this morning".

"With what?". I ask with furrowed brows

"Come see for yourself". He says as he he points on the screen.

Moving towards him, i take the seat beside him and look at the screen. And there stands sun, Victoria and jeff.

"You just have to let them be. And your secret is safe". Sun was saying as he waves his phone.

"You can't do that". Victoria was saying with a frown.

"What's going on". I ask with a frown of my own.

"Sun found Victoria and Jeff kissing. And is now threatening them". Can explains with a grin.

I look back at the screen.

"You let my uncle and Don do whatever they want. Then your secret is safe, with me". Sun says seriously

And it causes me to let out an involuntary laugh.

Victoria looks at him with pursed lips while jet was staring at him with his famous blank look.

"Fine". Victoria says. "But what makes you think am stopping them".

"People talk". Sun says with a shrug. "And i can't have that. If by any chance, you really are the reason i have to stop you".

"Seems reasonable".  Jet comments casually

And Victoria throws him a dirty look, he immediately looks away.

"I'll only agree to this, if you promise me.  King doesn't find out about us". She says as she points between her and jet. "Then if he decides to be with your uncle,  i won't intefere".

"Deal". Suns says in a professional voice.

"Deal". Victoria answers with rolled eyes.

"By the way. This is just my intake, but don't you think it's hypocritical to stop others from being together. While you wouldn't want to have the same treatment when the time comes. I mean you don't plan to hide forever...... right". Sun says.

"Just take the deal. And keep your opinions to yourself".  Victoria snaps

"Ok!". Sun says

Sun leaves, and jet pulls Victoria as they go back to kissing. Both me and Can immediately find something else to look at.

"So?. What's your intake".  Can asks as he turns towards me.

I chuckle. "I told him if he wants to take down someone powerful, he should find their weakness. I just didn't know he'll practice it".

He releases a laugh of his own." Yeah, he definitely did. What about Victoria and jet?".