chapter 18

CONTINUES.......

The twins had once again taken solitude into each other. They barely spoke a word to the man they were with. But would often speak among themselves.

As they knew, no one would understand them better than themselves. So they would often speak of their dad, and Donovan would tell him what he said as his last words.

And they would exchange how they felt among themselves. They are some days, one of them would wake up with a nightmare and the other would stay and sooth the other back to sleep.

Some days both had nightmares, so they would talk about it among themselves, and sometimes cry together.  Sometimes the other would take the role of entertainment, trying to cheer the other up.

But days passed and they eventually reached the mansion. The King's mansion. The man they had saved turned out to be a very respected drug lord.

He had being welcomed with awe. And his pregnant wife, who he had left pregnant was now with a child. A beautiful baby girl ( Victoria).

He had kept his their father's end of bargain. And he had made sure, they attended respectable schools. And Donovan had trained himself in all kind of combat.

He had aimed to be faster and stronger.  He needed to protect the people he cared about. But his speciality had layed on knives, since that dreadful night knives had been his second skin.

And he became the most strongest man. And eventually made name for himself.

Duncan had learned everything and anything. But apart from cars his speciality had been guns and bombs. But unlike his twin he was more diplomatic, he had gentleness in him but lest that fool you.

You'd be dead so fast you won't know which of them strike. Whatever one twin knew , it was assumed the other one did. They were always together, and shared everything they knew. They just differ in strength.

The man had raised them as their own. And by the time he resigned, he had wanted them to take over.

The twins had agreed on the condition that they would change  how the system was run. Instead of drugs they would deal with information and fire arms.

He had agreed on that ofcourse but in return they were to protect Victoria. And let her run the legal side of the business.

When he had eventually passed, the twins had taken over and restructured the whole system. They now deal with the information and well fired arms.

"I.......i don't know what to say". I say after some time.

He snorts. "Most don't, well he lost all people close to him. And now that he lost his twin brother. Victoria is the only resemblance of family he is left with, he tends to be very protective of her".

"That must be hard for him". I say cause i know how loosing one person close to me can be devastating. I can't imagine feeling the same feeling more than once. "But even then him and i can't work". I add solemnly

"Dude seriously. I just became serious for no reason". He asks with a frown.

"He had a thing with my sister". I answer ignoring his comment.

He laughs. "What are you talking about. Your sister had a relationship with Duncan not Donovan". He says still cracking up.

I stand up in shock, Literally . "Wait.....but i......i thought.....then he.....".i couldn't even get my thoughts in order. everything was a jumbled mess.

He clutches his stomach as he sobers up. "Yep, Sun was the product of Duncan and sandra(sister)". He pauses. "You do know, that the one here is Donovan right". I nod wordlessly. "Now am trying to picture van and your sister". He starts cracking up. "Yep, never happening. They might have shared a lot of interest but they never aligned on their types when it came to dating. If you know what i mean,". he wiggles his brows suggestively.