CHAPTER 34

KING POV

we had called for an emergency meeting and explained to everyone what had happened 5 years ago. And why Can had to pretend to have been dead, but left the part out about Jet or Victoria.

We had agreed with Can that we shall deal with that after the Peter fiasco. Well that and i think Can still still needs time to process that it was Victoria who did that.

I didn't know how anyone will respond but to my delight everyone was happy Can was alive. And was welcomed with hugs and kisses from most maids and women. Well he has always been the easy-going among us.

And a lot of welcome from the men. I was glad that they have a positive response to the news. But ofcourse few of them wanted to know if the mole was ever found. To which i replied by telling them there was no mole and it was all a misunderstanding.

But on the bright side, we have Peter's location and we are about to catch him by suprise before he knows what is coming to him.

This was greeted with a cheer from my men. Who were happy to finally get a piece of him.

We then moved back to the conference room. Where the briefing was to take place.

"I found his base, if you all check on your phones. I have sent the map of his mansion along with the number of security we are dealing with". Fransisca explains as we check on the phone.

"We will be able to corner them at the centre, if we are to attack from four different directions. Minimise their escape". I input.

"Am not really sure what this room in specific is". Fransisca points at the room from the far left of the mansion. "But only Peter enter and leaves. Sometimes with food, whatever is in their must be precious to him. Because it is heavily guarded but he won't allow anyone other than him".

"You think he has like a hidden treasure inside there". Baba asks with a raised brow.

"Nope. More like a hidden person. There are no cameras from in there but from heat radiation i sense a human being". Fransisca explains.

"You think he also has a hidden child of his?". Rema asks with a smirk.

"Am still caught by the mere fact that he cares for a person than whoever that is". Can comments. Then throws a glare at Rema.

"How do you even know about all of this". Baba asks curiously.

"I hacked into their security system. That will also enable me to control their cameras during the invasion but I'd have to be near. So i guess the field work involves me this time round". Fransisca answers.

"We attack today. Can will be leading the team from the left, Baba from the right, Rema you will lead the team from the south and I'll lead mine from the front. Main goal is to push them towards the centre and corner them. Kill as much as you can, the only one needed alive is peter. And fransisca from which direction is the much safest option".

"I'll say from the back, fewer guards but i bet it's where they will be more danger as it'll come as everyone's escape route". Fransisca replies

"Then ride with Rema on the back".

"Yes sir". She replies.

"That concludes it. Make sure you don't get hurt".

With that the meeting was closed. Soon we were all dressed and getting ready. After a short speech, the men got divided into four groups.

****

And the attack begun. I was stationed at the front and we were advancing towards the centre but there was no sight of peter yet. So i kept killing all the people on the way. Soon everyone was gathered at the centre but no sign of Peter nor Can.