chapter 31

KING POV

We entered the cells to find Jet strapped  to the chair. And Rema and Baba standing beside him awkwardly.

Before i could even address the situation Can moves fast and throws a punch square on Jet's jaw. And was about to throw another punch but i pull him backwards and grab him by the collar.

"Am seconds away from loosing my shit.  You'd better stay fucking still, like you said you would". I say in a no nonsense tone.

He grunts but says nothing otherwise. I stare at him to convey that this is the last warning he is getting today or I'll have his ass handed to him.

"Guys hate to interrupt you but what is going on". Rema says. "Why is he here". He points at Jet. "And why the fuck do you guys look like you have been in a cat fight".

"Thats what i also want to find out". I say and give Jet my undivided attention. "Why did you install a camera on the wall".

"What gives you the right to question me?". Jet asks camly.

I grab him by the neck and squeeze him hard. Until he is struggling to breathe.

"I think thats enough boss ,you will endup killing him ". Baba says hesitantly beside me.

Instead of letting go i tighten my grip until he rolls his eyes backwards. Then i punch him on his nose as i let go of him. He takes large grasp of air as blood oozes out of his nose.

I pull a chair and sit infront of him.

"King what the fuck is going on?". Rema asks with a frown. "Please, we need to know".

"He installed a camera on the wall to spy on us". Can accuses angrily. "He is the fucking mole".

"No way. Someone fuck me". Was Rema response.

Baba on the other hand kept looking at all of us in pure disbelief. He adress  Jet "if i were you dude I'd start speaking, this is goddamn serious".

Jet on the other hand is busy glaring at me then at Can.
"The only one betraying everyone is you two. You kept everyone in the fucking dark ,when we all trusted and followed you blindly".

"Even when you don't deserve to rule this organisation. you hurt Victoria. I always knew something was shady".

He then turns to Rema then Baba." And you all follow like blind idiots. But i refuse to do that".

I nod in mock understanding, then i punch him in the gut. "Can, you can work on him". I say as i stand up.

Can doesn't waste time and immediately gets to work on him. He only pauses when i ask specific questions. One hour later and we have nothing important gathered up yet. He is keeping his lips tight sealed.

Only screams can be heard, and his breath is now shallow. Maybe too shallow.

"At this rate, you are going to die. Just answer the fucking questions". Baba says with a scowl.

"From what i see, the idiot doesn't acknowledge you guys as leaders and nothing more". Rema suggests.

"He is a body hunter. I'd be more alarmed if he spoke all his mind". Can says as he picks his knife and start running along his neck.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?". Victoria shouts from the entrance.

She has her eyes glued on Can and his knife on Jet's neck. Can had visibly tensed while Victoria was looking at him with eyes blazed with anger. She had yet to scan the room.

She takes quick steps towards the pair and immediately kneels before Jet. Her touch is gentle, too gentle. And she has tears streaming down on her face as she observes him.