Prologue

Someone's POV

Someone's POV

"WHO the heck hung the Philippine flag upside-down? Haha!"

"Did you notice it too?!"

"Haha! How dunderheaded! It is such a shame for the prestigious school to have ignorant species wandering in their campus."

"They probably misplaced it for sure."

Tuluyan nang nakaalis ang mga freshmen sa harap ko habang nanatili ako sa aking kinatatayuan. I sighed subtly. Little knowledge could kill life. Those imprudent students seeded their ignorance into conclusion without the doubt of premises. Kapag nagtanim ka ng kamalian, magbubunga iyon ng katangahan. Ignorance of politics is much more likely allowing yourself to be possessed by politicians. The ignorant ones won't realize that they're digging themselves at their gravestone to give way for the political movement. Hinahayaan na lang nila na maghari ang mga namumuno ngunit sa kabila nito inaakala nila ay nalalayo na sila sa gulo at dumi ng politika.

Tumingala ako sa flagpole. The university intended to oddly place the flag to provide us a sign. It is a signal mark that has a deep meaning which conveys a dominancy of the red color over the blue of peacefulness. The red color symbolizes patriotism and valor which means the university is up to something. It is a time of war. And this will be blood-shedding.

Zambales Summit University is now open for enrollment. And this university is currently ready for the colonial day of new invaders.

Malapit nang mag-flag ceremony. Hinila ko nang pababa ang pula kong cloak bago pa masilayan ng ibang tao ang mukha ko. Medyo karamihan ang nakapulang mga estudyante ang nakakalat sa paligid. Pinagpatuloy ko ang aking paglalakad. Napatigil na lang ako nang may naririnig akong ingay at sigawan. Bumaling ako sa aking likod.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko.

The front gate was locked in at this point and currently clanging by the rage of students who desperately wanted to enter the campus. Their hands wavering in outrageous between metal bars showing how helpless they are.

"Let us in!"

"Open this gate!"

"Maawa kayo sa amin, please!"

"We're dying here!"

This is not good. It gave me shivers from the thought that the school is allowing the next batch of this year.

"The public-school students."

This batch is far way more ruthless than my fellow batches. Those students are unrest and cynical. There's no sign of moral encryption to their objectionable demeanor. As far as I know, they are known as the worst batch that ever existed in our current era. How unfortunate that this will affect the senior high student's curriculum program of ZSU.

The K-12.