Chapter 21: Mini Bus

Zuleen's POV

Zuleen's POV

WE WERE walking downstairs from the elongated stairway in front of ZSU. Parang bumababa kami galing bundok kung papansinin. Tapos na rin ang pangangampanya namin kanina. Marami na ang umuuwi ngayon habang sumasabay kami sa daloy ng mga taong bumababa.

"Uuwi na ba tayo?" Yamot niyang tanong sa akin.

"We have errands."

"Why? Magsha-shopping expedition ba tayo?!" Naeexcite niyang sabi na animo'y tinamaan ulit ng compulsive buying disorder niya. Gelai is shopaholic.

"We need scarce resources for my X."

"Huh? I thought giving money is enough for you to be a great contender?! And now you're planning again something." Napipikon niyang sabi.

I sighed.

I need to finalized everything before the University Student Government will be active soon once again due to the emerging updates upon the upcoming arrivals of the USG President. She will be spending her last governmental service to cope with the university state in her given remaining days.

"Tomorrow, the student body will feel the heavy presence of the USG President. Everything will be uncongenial and unwelcome." Sabi ko.

"Papasok na si USG President Almira bukas?!" Nagugulatang tanong ni Gel sa akin.

Tumango ako.

"I cannot forbid her! She's being way too far for dropping us last year. Inaalam lang natin kung ano ang tinatago ng university, but she initiated to tear our COR apart in front of our faces!" Nasisira ang mood ni Gel kapag naalala niya iyon.

Si USG President Almira ang nagbagsak sa amin noong first semester kahit isang hamak na estudyante lamang siya. I envied her presidential power. May kakayanan siyang ibagsak ang isang estudyante kapag may nilabag ito sa karampatang kautusan ng unibersidad. That is the power of the USG President legally written in the student constitution by the SGP. Iyan ang pinagkaiba ng USG sa lahat ng mga umiiral na student council.

I had the urge loathing her democratic approach as if our country is practicing common justice. I reminisced the moment when the USG President dictates our judicial dropped out in ZSU because of our transgressions in accordance to the student constitution. It was really unfair for us to missed that school year.

"Did you heard she was confined in the hospital for one week because she got into an accident since enrollment? She really deserved to be trampled by students for what she did to us!" Gel exclaimed and I automatically agreed.

"That is one of the reasons why we were doing this plan. We must be careful if she's roaming around the campus."

"Are you still afraid of that cheap girl?" Panghahamak niya sa babaeng iyon.