Chapter 44: The Past

Jabba's POV

Jabba's POV

It's already night-time. At hindi pa kami nakakauwi. Patuloy pa rin sa pagroronda ang mga TVL sa labas kaya hirap kaming makalabas sa clinic. They harm all Academic students especially private students. Mahirap na rin ang lagay namin sa sitwasyong ito. We, HUMSS, STEM, and ABM group are inside the same room. The room is quiet dahil tulog na ang mga HUMSS. Masyado silang hyper kanina makipagkuwentuhan sa amin hanggang sa makaramdam sila ng antok at nahiga sa malamig na sahig.

"Does Zuleen still asleep?" Usisa ni Ezebel nang magising siya.

"I think she's trying to recover her strength." Sabi ni Gelai. "Oh, by the way, you're Ezebel, right? Actually, you're one of the best student out there in the competition. Everyone was dying to know more about you, they were seeking over you're goddess potential. I'm so envy at you, accountant girl." She complimented sincerely. "Can we have at least get a picture?" Pabor niya at kinuha ang phone.

"Oh, thanks. No need to utter." Ezebel said humbly. Gelai held her phone with her as they smiled together to the camera and captured it and posted it to her socials. "Wait lang, is that an iPhone 14 you got there? Sa tingin ko, the price is around like a 40,000 pesos in mall branch stores. This is not to brag pero meron ako niyan and all of their series."

Muntik na akong matumba sa kinatatayuan ko. Now I know where I lost half of my allowance and almost drowned to debt.

"Really?! Are you sure this was cheap? I don't know the price of it though. I only randomly picked a phone and give my credit card to the sales lady and bought it. I didn't realize this is way more cheaper than I expected. I was scammed. The battery actually tells!" Gelai throw her luxurious phone out of nowhere. She was irritated by it.

"Gago, ba't mo 'yun tinapon?!" Napamurang sabi ni Usthero sa tabi ko.

"I don't it need it anyway, beefcakes. I might change something new later."

"Edi sana binagay mo na lang sa akin!" Maktol nito at kinuha ang phone pero basag na.

"I don't give trash to someone, silly. 'Coz that's rude." Gelai denoted. "If you want that cheap, I'll buy it for you. Unless you are one of my exes. Do you want to be my lover? I hope your single."

Napatingin si Usthero kay Ezebel bago bumaling sa kaniya. "Ayoko. Hindi ko ipagpapalit si Belbel ko sa kahit anong bagay kahit iPhone 14 pa yan." Matatag na paninindigan nito. "Pero puwede ba kitang maging Ninang?"

Nagulat kami nang gumalaw si Zuleen sa pagkakahiga. Nagising namin siya sa ingay na nilikha namin at mulat na ang kaniyang mga mata.