Chapter 12: Special Program

Jabba's POV

Jabba's POV

We, ABM students, were lined up in front of the stage beside STEM line. Malapit kami sa stage kaya dinig namin ang bawat sinasabi ng emcee enclosed with the squeaky tone at the end of his voice.

"Outstanding and talented students are the products of ZSU. All of successful business men, politicians, noble artist, and international officials were graduated here in ZSU as they attained high education. If you're studying in this prestigious university, there will be more chances that you will be a high achiever or a late bloomer during the semester period. Even this huge batch could acquired it too."

He wandered his sight on the crowd. The manner that he has spoken, it seems the school wanted to shape us into something new. Does he mean they can change the behavior and mindset of this worst batch?

It sounds impossible yet fascinating.

"ZSU is a top-notcher when it comes to student development among all-known universities. Every student must undergo to exercise their skills, talents, and most importantly, knowledge. That is why I am so excited to embrace this batch for their final makeup so they will stand out from the rest."

I nod as I understood.

This private school is indeed very competitive in its qualified service and education. All students who graduated here at ZSU managed to have professional attainment and successful careers. Consequently, stepping into this university as a student is a big jackpot like winning 10-digit dollars.

ZSU is the only top-rated school in history by producing outstanding students that will resource the vast unemployment rate in the Philippines.

"Did you know why ZSU is always mentioned on any board examination or any extracurricular activities? Well, the university owned a very special program that enhances the unity and productivity of the student body. It opens the mind of the youth to the political field that provides them with governmental skills aside from academic and vocational."

Hold on a sec. This is new. I never heard of something like this before. Very unusual to hear about a special program in some universities. They are so unpredictable.

"This special program adheres to the student government program of ZSU which differ in all governmental services of students available in public schools and universities. It is usually called the USG." Sabi nung emcee.

"Ano 'yun, Jabs?" Usthero asked. He is beside at me in the line. Nakikinig din pala siya. I thought he was just flirting with Ezebel at my back.

"Not listed in my vocabulary." I answered.

USG?

I looked up as I played the word in my mind. Hindi siya familiar sa akin. What kind of special program is that? I never thought of a bizarre program that would benefit the student acquiring character development and career empowerment. All I knew about program that usually executed by the institution or government agency are all typically waste of time and not reaching its main objectives. They merely faking it with documentaries through their reports.