Chapter 33: Executive Order

Zuleen's POV

Zuleen's POV

"Ayon si Zuleen oh!"

"'Di ba siya 'yon? The STEM girl who got sexually assaulted by her classmates last week?!"

"Akala ko fake news 'yon, beh!"

"Mukha mo peyk news! Totoo kaya 'yon!"

"Kaya pala muntik na siyang ma-rape dahil maganda siya."

"She still look brave and innocently beautiful despite the incident she gotten to. I wonder why she wanted to be a student president along with her charismatic appearance."

"Wow, really?! I will definitely doubt if she didn't step on that presidential position. She's a STEM student and for sure, matalino din siya at nakapasa sa high qualifications! Nakakainggit!"

"Mabait din kaya siya, mga beh! Don't you remember na binigyan niya tayo ng ayuda sa campaign niya before, biro mo 'yon?!"

"Wow, all in one si girl! She finally beaten up the boy's standard. Edi siya na!"

"Iboboto ko na talaga siya, beh! Ang lakas niyang maka-Mayora! Baka nga bigyan niya pa nga tayo nang marami kung siya na ang nakaluklok sa USG!"

"Excited na tuloy akong i-vote siya sa balota!"

While walking with Gelai on the pavements, I can't help myself but to be flattered at their audible murmurs. I secretly cherished their compliments towards my positive traits which seems that they are eagerly dedicated to vote for me in the presidential position. Kinawayan ko sila.

"HALAAA! Kinawayan niya tayo!"

"Zuleen our USG President!"

"Siya na ang magiging Suprema ko!"

"Crush ko na siya!"

"Wag mo 'kong agawan, boy!"

"Nahiya ang mukha ko sa ganda niya, beh! She's perfect in all aspect! Kaya pala mayroong nagtatangkang maka-score sa kaniya eh."

I bowed lightly at them as humbly respect while we walked passing by them. Gel and I moved our hips like a fashion models due to their gazes that make us more conscious on our walking pace. We wandered the entire school to get their attention. I wanted to let them recognize me and know my popularity without an extra effort. In short, I need to show myself to the student body to attain their general interest to vote for me in the upcoming election.

I held a microphone standing in front of a large crowd who attracted to my presence.

"My name is Zuleen and I am actively pursuing to the highest rank of USG. I will used my dedication to fulfill the prevention of all students on sexual abuse and bullying for peace and order in ZSU. As part of my efforts, I plan to create a program that will aid in eliminating student crimes and bringing justice to the youth. The experience that I suffered should not be passed to innocent people. Let my proclamation will not stay in mere words but into the bosom of my devoted service." Anunsyo ko sa lahat.