Chapter 17: Campaign

Zuleen's POV

Zuleen's POV

BUMALIK NA kaming dalawa ni Gel sa STEM Building after we had a meeting with the USG Adviser in the faculty. I finished filling down the registration form for the election of candidates. And with the full expectancy, I passed to their qualification.

"Hindi na ba kita mapipigilan for pursuing your X?" Tanong ni Gel sa akin.

She's doubting at my X value.

"Once I touched my chess piece, I won't returning it back." I denoted.

"Unless, you were checkmate." Pahabol niyang saad para hamakin ako.

I rolled my eyeballs.

"Whatever you say, just help me with my upcoming campaign."

"Kailan mo ba 'yan sisimulan?"

"After morning class."

"As in ngayon na?!"

I nodded.

We headed to our room as I felt the sickening ambience. Everyone was glaring at me. These STEMs were my bully classmates and I knew they were planning against at me again.

Sumalubong sila sa amin.

"Hello, Zuleen. What craziness are you been up to for a while? We already missed you since you left!"

"We're so bored without you. Can you play with us?"

Nagsalita si Gel. She sensed that they're going to bully me again. "Are you all trying to be a kid in your senior year? Just grow up, girls."

"Oh, I loved to play!" I giggled.

I eyed at Gel not to interrupt me and just get along with them. She just shrugged the hell out of me.

"Yehey! She's going to play with us!"

"Why she's being foolish that we were literally messing her around? She's already out of her mind, lol."

Pumasok na kami sa room.

"Come here, Zuleen. We have something for you."

"Really?! I'm excited." I said surprisingly.

They laughed, seeing me how gullible I am. Inanyayahan nila ako na pumunta sa desk ko. They showed me my desk revealing the mess they have done to it like a crime scene. They vandalized the surface with mockeries and insults about how psychotic I am.

"Wow! I am so grateful to have you, guys! Why did you gave me such a gift? You're so creative! My desk looks stunning!" I said it without a hint of sarcasm.

They overjoyed my shallow reaction.

"You're such a nice person, Zuleen. That's why I like you." Sabi ni Eranzo—our class president.