Chapter 3: Big Issue

Let's welcome another Point of Views.

Jabba's POV

AS WHAT I had observed in the bus' window, the main road have flooded by a surging red tide of students. They are ZSU students like us. We are currently on our seat while the bus swayed and scourged torridly by their rage.

What an earthquake feels.

"KYAAAAAHHH!"

The bus got tilt much worse by the billow of impact. All of the people went out to the doorway, mostly of them are students, yet we still remain on our seat patiently. Some of us are left stranded in the midst of traffic.

I, with my batchmates Ezebel and Usthero, was stuck on our butt sitting at right-lane seat while looking at the window to see such horrendous event. The road was massively paint by red.

"Jab-jab, I think we should run like the others too. Nagkakagulo na sila." Ezebel terribly whispered me as she start to panic like the others.

"That's not a good idea."

"What if there's something bad happening out there?! Hindi natin alam ang nangyayari!" She insisted.

"Kailangan na yata nating tumakbo sa labas, pre. Mayroon yata silang tinatakbuhan." Usthero anxiously suggested. "O baka naman mayroon silang bagay na hinahabol."

My two companions had worrisome. I rested my chin on the back of my hand and lifted my rectangular glasses.

"We will drown in the running apocalypse if we swim right through it. Kailangan nating manatili sa kinauupuan natin."

"Gusto mo bang sabihin, we have to wait here until they're gone?" Nababahalang tanong ni Usthero sa akin.

I gaze unto him.

Usthero is my bestfriend. He is tall, tan-skinned, and has army cut hair. He is a tank-built guy who always devoted himself from danger. His complexities urging him to risk himself, likely wanted to jump out from the window by submerging into the bustling crowd.

"I already have an idea of what was happening." I presumed.

Idinilat ko ang mga mata ko at may mga lumabas na mga numero sa paligid. My eyes filled with datas and analytical configuration as I forecasted the right basis of the current event. Those two shifted their gaze at me who had the initiative to ask.