𝟓

Two days later, Doyun was still thinking about that night with Yunjin

It was one of the best nights she had in a while.

And her brain had already taken it out of context.

She wouldn't even think of doing 'that' with a girl. She was straighter than a line segment.

She had found a couple of girls attractive to the point that it didn't seem very straight anymore, but that was not the point.

It was unlikely that she'd ever actually date a girl, considering how society reacted to that idea.

She wanted to just go and say 'f**k society', but it wasn't that easy. Society had a lot of influence on her and her daily life. It would be another level of troublesome and traumatizing to go against it.

She had managed to get a hold of Yunjin's number this time. It was helpful because she could do that whenever she felt lonely. She checked her phone quickly.

She felt lonely a lot, apparently.

Doyun appreciated the fact that the older girl never questioned why she was messaging her. It would be awkward if Yunjin asked her about her wonderful friends.

At this point in life, she didn't have a good reason to go to college. All the work they did was being sent to her email and seeing her friends only made her day worse.

She would rather spend all day with Yunjin, talking to her. She then remembered that she also went to college and staying all day in the bubble tea cafe wasn't exactly what she did.

Suddenly, in an impulsive reaction, she got ready and ran to the cafe with a sticky note. She entered quickly, placed the note on the counter, and rushed back out.

Yunjin was confused. What was that for? She picked up the note and read it.

Dear Yunjin,

I could easily say this to you in text or actually talk to you in real life, but I don't have the confidence to do that, so whatever. I was just wondering, does your cafe have a spot for another cashier? I've been running low on money lately, and I really want to spend time with you. Life is boring at home and college. This will make me seem like a parasite, and I don't know what I'm doing either, but just go with the flow.

-Doyun

She skimmed through the note and smiled.

Doyun opened her phone to see a text from Yunjin.

Yunjin:

Did you know

That you're the most pathetic asshole I've ever seen

You've traumatized so many people just by talking

I hope you kys today <33

You deserve it.