𝟏𝟒

Doyun was ridiculously confused and tried to retrace her steps

Still nothing.

She sighed and remembered what she had searched on her laptop before going out.

Then she realized.

'how to find out if youre in love'

'signs of love'

'is thinking all day about a girl called love'

'do i like girls'

'am i lesbian'

Shit f**k shit f**k shit f**k shit-

She felt a rising feeling in her chest as her head was filled with tension. She didn't know what she was supposed to do and hated it. She wanted to be in control.

In the end, she decided to sleep on it.

Yunjin shared a room with Kazuha and Chaewon, while Sakura roomed with Eunchae. She was tossing and turning in her single bed while Kazuha slept on top of the bunk bed that she and Chaewon shared. The sound she was making irritated Chaewon, and she rubbed her eyes sleepily.

"Yunjin-ah, why on earth are you moving so much?"

"Oh. I'm sorry Chaewon unnie."

"Is something bothering you?"

"...how could you tell?"

"You usually don't move so much while sleeping if you aren't troubled by something."

"Well...unnie, have you ever fallen in love...before?"

"Why the sudden question? Why so curious?"

"Just a question."

"Except for a few silly crushes here and there, not really."

This discourse woke Kazuha up, and she silently listened to the conversation.

"You know...I think I might have a crush on someone."

"Doyun, right?"

"Not necessarily..."

"Come on, we know it."

"It's only been three weeks, it can't happen that fast!"

"It doesn't take too long sometimes."

"I don't f**king know. I don't think it's a crush exactly...?"

"You and Doyun are so obvious. Shut up."

"On God Chaewon unnie-"

"You hate to admit that I'm right."

Kazuha mumbled something for the duo to hear.

"Are you going to confess to her?"

It didn't cause much surprise, since Kazuha was the type of person to sit and listen and only interject with her opinion when she had gathered enough information.

"I don't think. She's most likely not into girls, and only thinks of me as her best friend."

"Eh. She's probably lying to herself. She really likes you, from what I see."

"It could be because I'm her only real friend."

"What about us?"

"It'll take some time for her to get used to you guys, but I'm sure that she thinks you all are wonderful."

"That's great to hear."

Neither of them had anything else to say, and the conversation dried out. The two of them managed to go back to sleep, but Kazuha stayed half awake. She had given Doyun her number as the other girl had requested it.

Why though?