𝟏𝟏

Doyun stood there for a whole minute, processing what had just happened

Doyun stood there for a whole minute, processing what had just happened. She shook her head and went back inside to get ready herself.

She was done in about ten minutes and then walked to her college, sulking.

After all that excitement, she had to go meet those shitty friends of hers.

And once again, her brain had taken it out of context.

She went inside and immediately saw her 'gang'.

They were talking about...boys? No real surprise there.

Ew.

She was bored and looked around when she suddenly saw Seoyun's phone.

Yunjin's name.

With the messages she was sent.

She snapped. She nearly stopped being friends with the cashier simply because if this motherf**ker of a friend?

"SEOYUN! HOW DO YOU KNOW HER? HOW'D YOU SEND THOSE MESSAGES?"

"Uh- who?"

"YUNJIN!"

"Eh. I just followed you and found out about everything. I stole her phone, sent those beautiful, poetic messages, and deleted it only for her, so she wouldn't suspect a thing. She's stupid, just like you."

"Even...her sleeping at my house?"

"No, but now I know, thanks to you mentioning it. Damn American Asshole, didn't know that you were so pathetic that you went around finding other friends.

"Do you f**king know how much you hurt me? Do you even care?"

"As a matter of fact, no. And if I hurt you that bad, our plan worked."

"Our...plan? So those messages...?"

"You deserve all that. I mean, why are you still alive?"

"WHAT SORT OF FRIENDS ARE YOU?"

Aera suddenly glanced around before pinning Doyun to the wall.

"We aren't actually your friends, dumb shit."

Minji joined in.

"I'm unsurprised that you didn't catch on. I mean, you are that dumb. Just look at your grades."

Hyerin continued.

"We just need you for popularity and sympathy. 'A poor, pathetic new girl from America...look how kind the four of them are! Taking in such a lonely loser...'. People are wowed by the idea!"

Seoyun finally ended this revelation with a threat.

"Don't even think about leaving us. We'll make your life even more of a living hell than it already is."

Doyun wanted to cry, but her throat was stuck, and she knew that she would be hurt more if she did, so she gulped and held it in.

Aera then pushed Doyun's head so that it hit the wall. The girl didn't make a sound.

"Now come with us, American Asshole."

She had no other option but to follow them. Soon, classes started and the group separated.

While in class, her mind only alternated between two things: what Yunjin did this morning, and Seoyun's threat.

She had actually lied to Yunjin.

She wore the shirt, skirt, and leggings often.

But since it was Yunjin, she let her have it.

She kept blushing whenever she thought about the older girl in that outfit until she realized that she had been thinking about her a bit too much.

That's kinda fruity.

You're not lesbian, Doyun.