𝟐𝟐

They decided to keep their relationship a secret, even from their friends

They decided to keep their relationship a secret, even from their friends. Yunjin knew that she could trust them, but Doyun was uncertain. The older respected her girlfriend's decision.

Her girlfriend.

Neither of them could believe it. It felt like a fever dream where they felt more euphoric than they ever felt in their entire life. Doyun still had to pinch herself sometimes to make sure that it was real and that Yunjin was actually hers. Something like this was a dream come true.

Doyun decided not to go to college for another week. She wanted to be under the pretense that everything was alright, even if it wasn't true. Besides, she had lost another week because of what they had done.

Yunjin did the same, but for different reasons. She was just tired of studying and wanted to spend more time with her partner.

On Wednesday, they decided to go on a little date together. When they were deciding on the location, Doyun made a suggestion.

"What about the suicide forest?"

Yunjin gave her a look of concern.

"Please don't tell me...besides, it's in Japan."

"Of course not. I'm just joking."

"Are you though?"

"Yeah, I swear...how about a horror house?"

"Mhm...not a bad idea."

Truth was that Yunjin was quite scared of things like that. Yet, she was ready to go there, simply because Doyun wanted to.

She was that crazy in love.

They went there after that evening for their shift. The younger girl managed to convince their boss to make them work a bit earlier that day. 

The place had reviews for being moderately scary, which was just right for both of them. Scary enough for Doyun, and safe enough (for lack of a better word) for Yunjin.

They did their best to not appear obvious in public. It was hard for Yunjin. All she wanted to do was hold her girlfriend's hand tight. She had become extra clingy in a short time after she said yes. It was only fair, since she was finally able to do everything she wanted to do with the younger girl.

Except for 'that', at least not yet.

When they got in, Doyun wanted to go headfirst but held herself back as she saw Yunjin hesitate. Understanding that her girlfriend might be scared, she held the older girl's hand and started walking slowly. Yunjin smiled slightly at this.

They were walking along when Yunjin suddenly noticed someone sitting on a chair and screamed, causing the person to jump out of fright. Doyun squinted and saw that the 'someone' was just an employee taking a break, as he was wearing the uniform. The older girl thought that he was a monster who was a part of the attraction. He stood up and bowed as an apology and quickly walked away. 

The couple stood there processing what the f**k just happened and then started laughing so much that Doyun nearly fell on the floor with how hard Yunjin was hitting her.

That moment would be treasured in both of their hearts for a very long time.

As they made their way through the place, Doyun kept getting a weird thrill whenever she was jumpscared, while Yunjin was on the verge of tears. She even aggressively rubbed her eyes to prevent them from falling and to stop herself from being embarrassed.

When they finally got out, the older girl was shaking from fear. They started walking back to the younger girl's house because (as Yunjin believed) a girl should always walk her date home. When they got to her house, she was forced to come inside by her girlfriend to eat something. They went into the kitchen together and Doyun looked through her pantry to find a packet of chips they both liked. She took it out, placed it on the counter, and walked over to the other girl.

"You could've told me you didn't like horror-related stuff. I gladly would have chosen another place to go to, JinJin."

Doyun poked Yunjin's face with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah but- I didn't want to disappoint you Yunnie."

"Sweetheart, nothing you could ever do would disappoint me."

"Even murder you?"

"I'm getting deja vu right now, stop it."

"I'm just messing around."

Suddenly, the younger girl pecked her girlfriend's cheek, leaving her in shock.

"W-What?"

"I kissed your cheek, that's what. Just take this as a placebo for a kiss...on the lips. For now."

Heat rushed to Doyun's cheeks, turning them into a slight shade of pink. Yunjin, on the other hand, was a blushing mess.

"I-I mean if you don't want me to ki-"

"It's not like that! I just didn't think that you were ready so fast if that makes sense...and I completely understand about not being uh- prepared- for a proper kiss."

The younger girl giggled seeing the younger girl's shyness, and all her fears were dispelled.

"Of course. You took cute when you're flustered."

Yunjin beamed, her eyes forming small crescents.

"Well, I better get going now. Thank you for the wonderful 'date' and the food. I'll see you tomorrow. I love you so much, darling."

"I love you too JinJin."

Yunjin suddenly kissed Doyun's forehead, leaving her to be the shocked one now.

why tf did i write this it's literally a filler chapter lolz-