𝟐𝟑

On Saturday, Yunjin went back to Doyun's apartment to hang out instead of going outside

On Saturday, Yunjin went back to Doyun's apartment to hang out instead of going outside. That way, they would get more privacy, and the older girl could be as clingy as she wanted.

The first thing they did, naturally, made themselves something to eat.

"What do you want?"

"Hmm. I'm not particular on anything specifically...what do you think?"

"JinJin, that's why I asked you-"

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, I'm indecisive too."

Yunjin was scrolling through her phone, looking for something interesting to make.

"What about...pizza?"

"Not a bad idea."

Doyun looked in her fridge for ingredients.

"Dough, tomatoes, cheese...will that be enough?"

"That's fine with me, Yunnie."

"Alright then."

"Here's what the recipe says..."

Yunjin rolled the dough and made it into a circle while Doyun chopped the tomatoes. When the older girl was done, her girlfriend spread pasta sauce all over it.

"Uh, not to interrupt, but this is pasta sauce."

"Doyun turned to face her lover and winked.

"When you're on a budget, anything works."

Yunjin chuckled and let her continue. After that, the older girl let the cheese fall from her hand while puckering her lips and doing the 'Salt Bae' pose while Doyun was preheating the oven. When she turned around to check on her girlfriend, she saw the scene, causing her to sigh and smile. They then placed the tomatoes in a circle on the pizza, and the younger girl put the pizza in the oven she had.

"How much time do I keep it in for, and what temperature?"

"Did you preheat it?"

"Of course"

"500 Fahrenheit, for an hour."

"Celsius please, I'm not smart enough to convert."

Yunjin suddenly back-hugged her lover and pouted.

"Shush. You're very smart, and no amount of protests can tell me otherwise."

"But my grade-"

"Grades only mean academic knowledge. Most of that shit will all be useless in the end."

"Fine, whatever you say. Now, the temperature in Celsius?"

"260 degrees."

Yunjin let go of her so that Doyun could keep the pizza in the oven. When she set everything, the younger girl rubbed her hands together to get rid of the flour on them and turned to face her girlfriend.