𝟕

Doyun went on Google and searched for an answer

Doyun went on Google and searched for an answer. From the results she got, she had three conclusions. One, Yunjin was hacked. Two, it was another Yunjin. Three, someone was impersonating her.

She went with the second option. It was probably another random girl who had the same name going around ruining people's moods.

It would be hard to keep their messages out of her mind though.

What if she actually did what the second last message said?

No you stupid idiot, you are not going to kill yourself.

She soon went to sleep because she was ridiculously tired, though she shouldn't have been.

The next day, Doyun got ready and wore her best comfortable yet formal dress. She didn't run like she usually did for fear of messing up her hair. She entered the shop briskly and waved at Yunjin, smiling. She then proceeded to wait by the door and leaned on it slightly.

Yunjin kept staring at her. The way she dressed up today really highlighted her beauty that didn't really show otherwise. Her hair was left open and she had done just a tad bit of makeup that suited her, but to Yunjin she looked like a goddess. As she ran a hand through her hair in an attempt to fix it, Yunjin felt victimized.

Her lips...they look so soft.

Wait, what?!

Is this my gaykening?

She shook her head as Doyun was called into the office for her interview by the owner. Yunjin gave the girl a thumbs-up and smiled, and she nodded and smiled back.

Doyun entered the office and sat down on one of the chairs facing the owner. He entered the room shortly after and his assistant joined him.

"Hello Doyun-ah. It's nice to see you here again."

"Oh! You remember me?"

"Of course I do! You used to cry in my shop and-"

Doyun sheepishly chuckled.

"Haha...I don't exactly want to remember embarrassing memories from when I was a kid right now..."

"Apologies. I do get carried away. Let's start with the interview."

She had a confident start, but then she noticed his assistant, who was standing next to him, staring at her. The lady's eyes bore into Doyun, and she suddenly lost all confidence. Her hands started shaking and she started to stumble over her sentences.

She flopped really badly.

Doyun was most certainly not getting the job.

When it was over, she sulked out of the shop, not even caring to spare a glance at Yunjin, who was waiting expectantly. The older girl behind the counter was confused, but let her go. It wasn't her job to pry into Doyun's business anyway. Her job was to make bubble tea.

The younger girl at this point didn't even feel sad. She had just given up at this point.

Why do I even try?