𝟏𝟐

After college, she took her bag and walked quickly to the bubble tea cafe for her first shift

She was excited, to say the least.

She opened the door to see a beaming Yunjin, and she smiled back.

She looks so pretty.

She went behind the counter, ready to start working when the assistant who had been staring at her throughout the interview came in. She gave a toothy grin and shook Doyun's hand.

"Hello, I'm Jisu, your supervisor."

"Nice to meet you, Jisu-nim."

"I'll get you started."

Jisu joined Doyun and Yunjin behind the counter and started teaching the girl the ropes of everything. Yunjin noticed that the supervisor was rather touchy-feely with Doyun and raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything. She was probably misinterpreting the situation.

When Jisu was done, she smiled at Doyun again.

"I hope you've understood everything! If you have any questions, just ask me...or Yunjin here.

Doyun nodded and bowed as Jisu left for her own office. She turned to Yunjin.

"She's actually quite nice."

"Uh...yeah. Let's get to work now, shall we?"

"I'm always ready."

The older girl's mood immediately lightened up as they started making bubble tea. New customers were impressed at how efficiently Doyun worked, and she blushed at all the compliments. The two of them working together also brought in a lot of tips for the shop. It seemed as if Doyun working there increased Yunjin's will to work.

The older girl was glad that the other had joined. She could now talk to her for hours about the most random topics and not get bored, unlike what would happen with Jisu.

She also found herself staring and smiling while she did that whenever she looked at her.

She was doing that a little too much.

After the shift was over, Doyun clapped her hands in joy.

"That was great! I can't wait to keep working."

"Mhm! By the way, do you want to come over to my dorms? I told Sakura unnie that you were lonely and she said that you could come over!"

"Alright. I'm bored anyways."

Yunjin quickly sent a text message before opening the door and leaving. They caught the bus she usually took when Doyun suddenly realized that she didn't have any money on her.

This is so embarrassing.

Yunjin glanced at her fumbling through her bag and understood her problem. She quickly paid the fare for the both of them and held Doyun's wrist to take her to the seat she usually sat on.

"JinJin? What-"

"I paid. Don't worry now."

"But-"

"Shut up and sit. It's a long ride."

They sat down. Just then, Doyun yawned quietly and Yunjin gave her an 'I told you so' look. The younger girl sheepishly nodded and laid her head on Yunjin's shoulder as she drifted off to sleep. The older girl smiled and placed her head on top of Doyun's and fell asleep as well.

Yunjin woke up just as the bus reached their stop. She quickly shook the younger girl to wake her up. A sleepy Doyun stumbled out of the bus with the older girl holding her hand.

The older girl ran to her dorm, excited for the younger girl to meet her friends. She didn't notice how Doyun was comically struggling to keep up. When they reached the door, Yunjin rang the doorbell while Doyun was catching her breath.

A young girl opened the door and smiled brightly when the saw the brunette. 

"Yunjin unnie!"

The older girl smiled back at her and enveloped her in a tight hug.

Yunjin pulled Doyun inside to meet her friends. A girl with short hair entered the living room and shook Doyun's hand.

"Hello! My name's Chaewon. Nice to finally meet you!"

"Hi! I'm Doyun."

"Yunnie, this is Chaewon unnie, as you already found out. She's the second mother of our group. This is Kazuha. She's Japanese and quite chill. I like to tell her whatever problems I have, and so do the others. We call her the therapist of the group."

"I see. Nice to meet you Kazuha!"

"Hello!"

"This is Eunchae, the youngest of us all. Ridiculously cute. I'm her favorite."

"Yes yes. Hi! I hope it'll be fun talking to you Doyun unnie!"

Just then, someone came behind Doyun and whacked her head with a pan.