𝟏𝟑

Doyun stumbled forward and rubbed the back of her head

"Ouch...what have I done to deserve this?!"

"Who are you?"

Doyun turned her head to face the girl who hit her as Yunjin sighed and spoke.

"Sakura unnie...this is Doyun. The girl I was talking about? The girl who gave me shelter that night?"

Sakura lowered her pan but raised an eyebrow.

"You sure she's not a kidnapper?"

"No!"

"Oh. Apologies."

"Yunnie, this is eomma Sakura."

"YUNJIN-"

"Not now. She's the oldest and the other Japanese."

"I see. Hello, Sakura unnie."

Doyun bowed multiple times as if she was saying sorry for something.

"Don't do that! It's my fault, I didn't know who you are."

As the newcomer was getting to know Sakura and Eunchae, Chaewon and Kazuha pulled Yunjin aside to talk to her.

"Yunjin-ah, are you dating Doyun?"

"No- what makes you think that?"

"Nicknames, holding hands..."

"You guys literally kiss each others' cheeks?"

"She seems to be really close to you, and you talk about her a lot. You look at her with affection in your eyes, a look that we don't usually get."

Kazuha nodded and spoke.

"Those are three signs of love, unnie."

"I...don't know yet."

Chaewon smirked while Kazuha shook her head.

"I didn't expect you to be the first one out of all of us to fall for someone, unnie."

"Well-"

Doyun came over and Yunjin immediately changed the topic.

"-let's have dinner!"

"Yeah. I'm hungry..."

"Sakura unnie cooks so well!"

"I don't think so Eunchae."

"You really do! Come on, show her your skills!"

Sakura sighed and looked at Doyun, smiling.

"Well I have to say sorry for hitting you, and thank you for letting Yunjin stay over at your place for the night, so this is how I do it ."

She went into the kitchen and got to work almost immediately while the other kept talking to the guest. When she was done, she called everyone for dinner.

After food, Doyun soon had to leave, as she wasn't prepared to stay. No amount of persuasion from Yunjin could make her change her decision.

"Pleeeeease Doyun? Besides, it's way too far to walk back..."

It's fine. I'm used to it."

"Come on!"

"No, bye-"

She ran out of the door before anyone could stop her.

She was way too fast anyway.

Doyun reached her apartment, entered, and locked the door before proceeding to realize that she had left it open for anyone to enter. She looked around, making sure that nothing valuable was stolen. She then found out that everything was intact, and heaved a sigh of relief.

She opened her laptop, which lay on her bed. She opened Google Chrome and checked her history for a tab that she had closed which was necessary for her project.

Her history had been cleared.

She knew very well that she hadn't done that.

Then why was everything gone?