𝟏𝟎

This chapter is just pure fluff, and I love it

Doyun...wants to sleep with me?

Wait no, it's not like that-

What are you going to do Yunjin?

"Sure."

Doyun smiled a little, and the older girl smiled back. Yunjin went into the kitchen to get that glass of water, while Doyun went into the bathroom to wash her face. The older girl ended up in the bed first, and she closed her eyes to go back to sleep when Doyun lay beside her.

The younger girl fell asleep almost immediately but the older girl was having trouble sleeping. It had probably been an hour of Yunjin being in the same position when suddenly Doyun wrapped her arms around Yunjin's waist and placed her head on the older girl's shoulder all while asleep.

Yunjin was malfunctioning. Her brain had gone into overdrive.

ThisisdefinitelysomethingstraightgirlsdoYunjingetagrip!

She smiled slightly, still a blushing mess as she tried to sleep once again.

When Doyun woke up the next morning, she was dazed. What happened last night that made her end up on the bed? Wasn't she on the couch last night?

She then realized what she was doing.

The younger girl promptly removed her head and arms from the older girl's body and fell off her bed. She immediately ran out and went into the bathroom so she could wash her face to get rid of the rising heat on her cheeks.

We're just friends! Why am I so red?

Suddenly, Doyun heard a phone ring. It wasn't her ringtone, so someone should have been calling Yunjin. She picked up the phone and went back into her room to give it to her.

"Yunjin...Yunjin! Someone's calling you! It says that the caller is..."

"Give it...angh...to me..."

The younger girl did just that and went out of the room again to make breakfast for the two of them.

"Hello?"

"YUNJIN WHERE THE ACTUAL HELL ARE YOU, YOU CRUSTY LITTLE PIECE OF SH-"

"Woah woah WOAH Sakura-"

"SAKURA UNNIE!"

"Yes yes, Sakura unnie...calm down!"

"HOW ON EARTH AM I GOING TO 'CALM DOWN' WHEN YOU LITERALLY AREN'T AT THE DORM COZY AND ASLEEP! EUNCHAE IS CRYING-"

"Don't worry. I'm with my new friend br- sorry, unnie- yeah so I missed the last bus back home and ended up having to sleep over at her place."

"And what if she's a kidnapper?"

"She's the girl I was chatting with a lot."

"I see. It's nearly time for your college, you better get ready."

"Okay eomma, bye."

"Wait WHAT-"

Yunjin casually cut the call and checked the time. She had forty minutes until college started. She quickly got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After doing all that, she went into the kitchen to eat something before suddenly remembering that she didn't have anything to wear to college or work. She couldn't wear what she wore yesterday, it was sweaty and everyone would look at her weirdly. She couldn't exactly wear what Doyun gave her, she felt too embarrassed to do so.

Doyun saw Yunjin's tense face.

"Anything wrong Yunjin?"

"I...don't have anything to wear outside."

"Is that it? Don't worry, I got a lot of clothes. What do you want to wear?"

"What-?"

"Casual, formal, comfortable..."

"Uhm...surprise me."

"Alright, just wait here."

The younger girl went into her room and came out shortly afterward with a white half-sleeve shirt with black buttons, a red miniskirt that had black plaid designs on it, and black leggings. Yunjin gasped.

"Woah, you have such good taste in fashion oh my God- But, are you sure that you don't want it?"

"Yeah, I don't wear it often anyway."

Yunjin beamed at Doyun, glad that she had found something to wear. She promptly went inside to change and came out looking ridiculously pretty. Doyun's breath hitched.

"Oh my God holy shit..."

"Did you say anything?"

"Nope not at all hahaha!"

"Alright then, shall we eat?"

"Okay."

Doyun gave a bowl of oatmeal that she had made, and Yunjin gladly took it. While they were eating, the younger girl caught herself staring at the older girl a lot, just like the first time she saw her.

When they were done, the older girl quickly brushed her hair, washed her face again and took her bag which had everything she needed for both college and work before heading out the door. Doyun stood near the door frame and waved goodbye to her.

"Bye Yunjin!"

"Bye Doyun! It was nice staying over with you."

Yunjin's back was turned around until now, and then she suddenly turned around, walked up to Doyun, and poked the younger girl's cheeks.

"And it's JinJin to you now, Yunnie."

She smiled and ran away, intending to reach her college on time.

Doyun had become a blushing mess.