𝟏𝟓

They had gotten a two-week break from college after that, which was just right for Doyun

They had gotten a two-week break from college after that, which was just right for Doyun. It would mean two weeks with Yunjin and the others as well as two weeks without having to see her 'friends'.

It would be spectacular.

It was a Saturday, and she didn't have to go to work as that was her and Yunjin's off day. She didn't really want to do anything other than watch TV all day and had nothing planned either.

Suddenly her phone buzzed. She checked it to see who had messaged her. It was a text from Kazuha, wanting to see how she was doing.

Kazuha:

hii doyun

Me:

hihi

need anything?

Kazuha:

well just wanted to ask smth

why did you want my number?

Me:

oh lol

it's bc i wanted someone else to talk to

other than jinjin

Kazuha:

you don't have other friends?

Me:

nope

ik my feed is a disaster

as well as my social life lmao

Kazuha:

dw abt it ^^

i also didn't have friends until i met them lmao-

Me:

heh, we're more similar than i thought-

also you seem like a nice person to talk to when i'm down

Kazuha:

makes sense

i mean, yunjin unnie introduced me to you as her therapist so-

btw

we made plans to go outside

wanna join us?

Me:

oh sure!

i don't have anything else to do either way-

Kazuha:

alright!

meet us at the Starbucks shop in 30 mins

the ******* one btw

Me:

okay sure!

byee

Kazuha:

see you soo

*oo!

*soo!

*soon!

fml

Doyun smiled to herself and turned her phone off so that she could get ready. She wore a simple white t-shirt, a pair of blue jeans, a baby pink jacket, and black converse shoes. She tied her hair into a lazy bun and applied light makeup before looking at herself in the mirror.

I look amazing.

She grabbed her handbag with her essentials and went out the door.

She speed-walked to the Starbucks cafe, stood outside, and waited for about five minutes before seeing the others hastily running to reach the location they were meant to meet at. They looked around and saw her, and their faces became slightly disappointed.

"See, I told you...we should have set off earlier."

"It's fine, I was only waiting here for like five minutes."

"Still-"

"Shush. Now, what are we going to do?"

"How about we go to an amusement park?"

"Eunchae-"

"Isn't that expensive?"

"Eh, I've already bought tickets."

"Since when Sakura unnie?"

"We're in the digital era Chaewon, anything is possible. Even online se-"

"Uh yeah haha that's enough!"

"But what will Yunnie do? I think you only got five tickets."

"Who said I got five tickets? I got six."

"What- Why? I could've bought it myself."

"It's fine now, I got it anyway. Come on now, let's go!"

Sakura then lead the group forward, while Doyun hesitated. Yunjin walked over to her.

"Come on Yunnie, it'll be fun!"

"But- why?"

"Because you're our friend now, that's why."

"Since when?"

"Since the moment I saw you, I knew. I knew we'd get along well."

They stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Yunjin turned her head to face her group.

She knew for a fact that if she had stared into Doyun's eyes any longer, she might have done something that would've ruined everything she had worked for in their friendship.

She held the younger girl's hand and they both joined the other girls as they walked to the amusement park.

She'sholdingyourhandasafriendgoddamnitDoyunstopoverthinking!

Yunjin was resisting the urge to stare at Doyun every minute. She usually only stared at her when she was dressed in a fancy manner, but now she could come outside with messy bed hair, unwashed, crumpled pajamas, and a charcoal face mask plastered on her face, and she would still want to stare at her. She realized that doing that wasn't normal.

Is this was love does to you or something?

Soon they reached the amusement park, and they got in almost immediately. They started to walk around the park while looking for a ride to start with. The group found a roller coaster and quickly joined the queue.

Doyun was at the end of the line that the girls had formed. She suddenly heard voices talking about her. She could only hear two voices specifically, 'Doyun' and 'gay'.

No one knows...not even Yunjin...unless!

She turned around to see four very familiar faces.

Her 'friends'.