𝟐𝟒

The next Monday, Doyun had to go back to college

The next Monday, Doyun had to go back to college. She was much more scared today than on any other day, and she didn't know why. She slowly trudged to her destination, hesitation visible in her steps. She entered college and managed to avoid everyone, especially her bullies. She was also lucky enough to run back home fast enough when classes ended, and no one saw her. She started cheering when she realized that she survived the whole day without getting hurt.

She didn't say anything to Yunjin though.

The older girl knew about the death threats she used to get, but that was about it. She had lied to her saying that she cut off all connections with her ex-friends and that they stopped bothering her. 

Which was all obviously untrue.

She managed to survive for most of the week. Most.

On Friday, she was walking through the hallway, to reach the gate when suddenly she felt a book hit the back of her head. She turned in the direction it was thrown, and she saw 'them'.

Of course, it was them.

She didn't hesitate and started running when suddenly someone pulled her by her collar.

"Where's our resident f*g running off to now?"

A sudden rush of confidence came to her, and she decided that she wasn't going to tolerate them anymore.

"You know how they tell you to not run away from your problems? I'm doing the opposite. Running away from my problems, also known as Seoyun, Aera, Hyerin, and Minji. Also known as pains in the ass."

The girl's remark made them angry.

"Since when did you have so much confidence, hmm? You need a lesson."

Minji, who was holding her collar, started dragging her to the wall again

"Before you beat me up and all that shit, find yourself some creativity. It's the third time you've used the wall."

"SHUT UP B*TCH!"

She was thrown onto the floor face forward, causing her face to take most of the pain. She grimaced as she tried to get up.

"Don't move. That'll make it easier for you and me."

They suddenly grabbed her hair and started dragging her across the school floor as she screamed. The halls were empty, so no one heard her or helped her. Doyun quickly removed her glasses and thrusted them into her bag's pocket so that the girls couldn't break them and so that she didn't have to see their ugly and traumatizing faces.

Next thing she knew, she had been kicked in the stomach by someone wearing heels. It was one of those pointy ones and it felt like a stab.

Obviously, it hurt.

"Please...stop."

The girls chuckled.

"Look, how cute! She wants us to stop!"

Aera went closer to her in such a way that their faces were mere inches apart.

"Stop kissing girls then."

"You're so close to my face, you want one? With you all up in my business, it seems like you do."

Suddenly she felt a tight slap across her face, and her cheek started bleeding. Aera had a look of pure anger on her face.

"Don't you dare accuse me of being something like you."

They rolled up her sleeves, revealing her scars.

"It seems like our marks are still there. You took great care of them."

Doyun's fear peaked as they said that. Any second now, they could notice the doodles Yunjin had made, and she'd be n trouble as well. Thankfully they seemed too blind to notice it.

She didn't exactly remember what else they did, but by the end of it, she had a bleeding cheek, a cut and bleeding lower lip, a black eye, and a red mark of sorts on her stomach, as well as millions of threats telling her to kill herself.

When she returned home, she took a good look at herself in the bathroom mirror and grimaced for the second time that day. This wouldn't be an easy fix.

Looking at all her wounds, she kept getting reminders of everything that hurt her, and for a few minutes forgot about Yunjin, Sakura, Chaewon, Kazuha, and Eunchae.

She remembered all that they said and slowly started to believe them.

In those few minutes, her arms itched. She looked at the razor she kept in the bathroom for emergencies and gave in to their voices in her head that replayed over and over again.

She had offended so many people and everyone that mattered to her would be hurt because of her, Kim Doyun. She deserved all the pain in the world, but there was no way to have it inflicted on her, so she decided to do it herself.

Her hand reached for the razor, and she rolled up her sleeves. She looked at her scars and slowly placed the blade on one of them. She dragged it along the wound, opening it and causing it to bleed. She hissed slightly at the unfamiliar feeling before gritting her teeth as tears pricked her eyes. As blood decorated her arms, she repeated the action on all her scars until she had no more left and she forced herself to stop.

F**k.

She then saw the faded sharpie doodles, and the tears she forced back fell from her eyes.

Yunjin had drawn stars around her scars.

But now, she was bleeding.

She fell onto her knees, holding out her shaking arms as she cried. It hurt so much and she wanted it to stop. Whatever she had seen online was false. The pain was not addicting, and it did not feel good. She wanted to go back in time and stop herself from cutting.

With blurry vision, she found the first aid kit she kept in the bathroom and took out a roll. of bandages. She never thought that she'd use them for a purpose like this. Carefully, she washed the cuts before wrapping her arms, thereby covering her fresh cuts.

Doyun couldn't see her girlfriend like this. It would definitely worry her, and she didn't want that. She knew exactly what to do. She called her boss.

 She called her boss