𝟏𝟔

They had sly grins on their faces, and she didn't like it

They had sly grins on their faces, and she didn't like it. Aera placed a cold hand on Doyun's shoulder.

"Doyun. Nice to meet you again, friend."

"What the hell do you guys want?"

"Already ditching us, huh?"

"No-"

Suddenly, Seoyun covered Doyun's mouth and dragged her out of the line. She couldn't make any sound and she struggled to get out of their grip. It was four to one after all, so she failed.

The girls pulled Doyun to the women's restroom. They cornered her, and slammed her against the wall after locking the door.

This wasn't anything new.

They kept pushing her head against the wall aggressively. She tried to tell them to stop, moving her arms around as she attempted to push them away. They were too strong for her.

"So Doyun, you're gay, right?"

"W-Where did you get that from?"

"Don't think that I don't know your search history."

"How-How did you find out?"

"Thanks for logging into gmail on my phone, by the way."

"F**k."

"Yeah. So you are into girls huh? F*ggot. Go to hell."

"You know how we pretended to be your friend for the attention?"

"We don't need you anymore. We don't want to be associated with a gay b*tch."

"And yes, everyone at college knows about it."

I'm DONE for.

The next thing she knew, they had shoved her onto the floor. With one or two kicks to the head, she was half knocked out and everything seemed fuzzy. She knew that she was in the girls restroom, being beaten up by four people...where was the restroom located in? Who were the four people beating her up? Why were they beating her up? She felt sharp sensations form along her arms, and soon she couldn't comprehend anything. The last thing she felt was something being shoved into her mouth before passing out.

Yunjin noticed how long the queue was. She thought that Doyun would get bored, and decided to talk to her. Her back facing the younger girl, she spoke.

"Yunnie, what's usually your favorite rides in amusement parks?"

No response.

"Yunnie?"

"..."

"Doyun?"

She turned her head back, concerned about the girl, only to see that she wasn't there.

"Doyun!"

She looked around, panic rising in her chest.

Where would she be?

Eunchae noticed this and spoke up.

"Where's Doyun unnie?"

"That's what! I can't find her!"

"Oh God- Where do you think she is? What happened to her? Where would she go?"

"Questions later, action now!"

"We should search for her."

Yunjin left the line to look for her while Eunchae told the others. She ran around the park, checking the queues of all the rides, just in case. Then it hit her to check the girls restroom,

The door was unlocked but closed. She quickly opened it, hoping everything was alright.

Unfortunately, she was wrong.

And the sight she saw wasn't a pleasant one.