12.

—💥💥💥

💥💥💥

Tank- I Don't Think Your Ready

Dreamur held the wall as she whined her hips in a circular motion. Her mouth was agape and her face was fixated in a frown. Deondre had shared the same expression as he held her hips down guiding her along. Her breast exposed, Deondre sat up engulfing the right breast. Sucking the sides like an infant. Dreamur's moans filled the room, it felt so good for someone to be inside her again. She was living again. Her body was on fire. She threw her head back as she felt Deondre filling her up from the bottom. He thrust his hips at a fast pace sending them both into overdrive.

"Don't fucking stop. Please!" She pleaded, holding the back of his head. The feeling felt amazing, him hitting her cervix at the right pace.

"I'm not gonna stop baby. Don't you stop fucking me, you doing so good." He breathed, grabbing her by the throat to pull in for a wet kiss. Their tongues danced, spit transferring from one mouth to the other.

"Deondre!" Dreamur gasped, holding the back of his head. He gave her slow deep strokes switching up his rhythm. This was the best part.

"Call my name. Say it again." He coached, biting his lip. Her pussy was tight around his long shaft and it felt good.

"Deondre." She moaned, tears in her eyes. It was feeling so good she couldn't hold her tears back.

"Good girl." Deondre groaned. "Gimme some cow girl." Dreamur gave him a long kiss before turning around. Her round, fat ass in the air. Sweat trickling down her back. Deondre was turned on even more.

"Mmm." He moaned, slapping her voluptuous ass. Dreamur reached behind her to put it in herself. She arched her back for a better angle. When she felt it at her entrance she lowered herself all the way down. The heated feeling came over her again and she gasped with a sigh.

When it was all the way in she held onto his legs to balance herself. She bounced, and threw her ass repeatedly in the same motion. Occasionally switching it up. Their bodies clapping together. Deondre reached out holding her hips. Her skin was so soft he just wanted to touch her.

"Shit!" Dreamur cursed, she could feel herself about to explode and this position was not helping.

"Mm-mm, don't slow down. Keep throwing her, she looks so good." He moaned, the occasional squeezing was unbearable and he was ready to bust. Dreamur kept it going but sped up as instructed. Her eyes were crossed, mouth wide open, as she threw her pussy back. Deondre slapped and slapped until his hand print was printed on her back side.

Deondre had her stop for a second so he could give missionary. He re-entered her, they both gasped.

"Fucccck." Deondre dragged, reaching up to play with her clit.

"Oh my god!" Dreamur cried, massaging her breast. She managed to hold them up licking them. "Deeperrrr." Dreamur gasped, as Deondre looked at her. He pushed himself in deeper causing Dreamur to wrap her hands tightly around his wrist.