14.

—🌈🌈🌈

🌈🌈🌈

Deondre smacked his lips as she sat down beside him. He scooted over, asking his homeboy to replace his spot. He didn't want any problems, they were doing fine and the vibes was good. Shanti only wanted to be seen with Deondre. He was a popular hood nigga with racks. He didn't flash too much because he didn't want to get robbed.

"Damn D, I thought we was cool." Shanti spoke, looking at Deondre. He didn't respond, so Ashanti left it alone. Deondre and Dreamur had come to an understanding, he didn't want to disrespect her anymore like he did before.

"You hungry mama? You not gonna miss anything." Dreamur didn't have an appetite and she hadn't ate all day but she wasn't going to tell him that.

"Yes." She agreed, they stood up and walked down the steps to the food trucks that were parked a few feet away.

They held hands as they made their way over. "What you want baby?" Dre asked, pulling out a few bucks. He didn't pull out the whole band because people were watching.

"A Philly but a six inch, and cheese fries. Maybe fried Oreos?" She said, in more of a question then an answer.

"How about I get us a foot long, and share it. I'll get you some fries, and I'll get you the fried Oreos." Dreamur agreed. Deondre ordered and paid.

"Thank you." Dreamur stated. She didn't bother protesting about paying because he never let her pay for anything. Deondre wanted to spoil her. He liked her a lot and wanted to show her reassurance that he had her back, always.

"Anything for you. Want to eat in the car?" Dreamur shrugged, she didn't mind it. He led her back to car, opened the door for her, and she got in. He walked around and got in on his side. He closed the door, and started the car. He turned on the heat. Dreamur unwrapped the hot food and tore the paper so that she could give the other half to Deondre. The fries and Oreos smelled amazing, she started on Fries first.

The flavoring was salty and cheesy. The food melted in her mouth. "This is so good!" Dreamur hummed.

"Pops is a good spot. My homeboys put me on." Deondre spoke. He bit into his sandwich.

While they continued to eat the drivers hadn't came back yet but it was almost time. Deondre had them tracked on his phone so he could see how far they were.

The food was fulfilling, and Dreamur sipped her soda to wash it down.

"Dreamur." He cooed, to her. She was swallowing it down, while putting the the top back on and reverted her attention back to Deondre. He was recording her.

"Deondre." She cooed back. He held the phone up so he could get a better view. He leaned in to kiss her, Dreamer accepted. Afterward she hugged his neck tightly while smiling into the camera. The video cut off and he saved it to his phone.

"You so damn fine. If I'm recording too much just let me know." He reassured her.

"Never too much of that." Dreamur replied, typing on her phone. She was checking in with her mother to let her know she was okay. Her mother was working late tonight and it had been a while since their last conversation.

"These niggas coming back around. Wanna see who the winner is going to be?" Dreamur agreed, and she collected her trash putting it back in the bag. Deondre took the trash from her to throw it away. He locked up his car and they headed back up the bleachers but this time farther down.

"Sit on my lap." Deondre said, pulling her on top of him. Dreamur took this chance to pull her phone out to record. The engines from the cars could be heard down the street. People were jumping up and down, cheering. It seemed the white car was coming in hot but the blue packed a lot more power. The white car was doing his best to get past but the blue one was dead ahead. The finish line only a few feet away, the white sped up catching the blue one just by an inch.

"Whoooo!" Dreamur hollered smiling, as she flipped the camera. Deondre screamed lowly in her hear as he rocked them from side to side.

"We won, aha." He teased, kissing her cheek. Dreamur laughed, before cutting off the video. The next race was up, there was a pink car and the blue one. Since he had lost he had to go against a new racer.

Deondre's hands glided up and down her thighs. "Fuck I wanna eat your pussy." Deondre whispered in her ear. He was hard as hell and the way she was looking he needed her to himself.

"That would feel so good." Dreamur responded.

"I know it would." Deondre said, still rubbing her. He slid his hands all the way up until they reached her breast. He squeeze them, instantly making her nipples erect. They were both turned on but wanted to last until the meet the was over but it was hard with all the sexual tension they were feeling.

"I got you after." He kissed her neck. The cars were coming back around again, and the pink one was in the lead. It sped across the line as the blue came in behind.

"He's loosing like crazy." Dreamur commented, and it was true. The was the second lost already and he needed to do better then what he was doing, so he could get paid.

"That nigga always loosing, he 'needa step his game up." The way he said it, the outburst sounded personal, almost in offense. Did Deondre know the driver? Dreamur didn't pry so she stayed quiet.

Three more hours had passed and the race was over. They had a half time for an hour to give the drivers a chance to eat and drink. They played music and recorded TikTok's. There was dance battles, barbecue, twerk offs, everything was fine until the cops showed up. Everyone ran, Deondre and Dreamur were the first ones out. He stopped by Sweet Frog so they could get sweet snack and they headed home safe.

Dreamur was peeling off her clothes when Deondre returned from getting his phone charger from the car. He walked up behind as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Mmm." He hummed, turning her around to face him. He wrapped his arms around her neck.

They kissed immediately, embracing each other. Their tongues swapping in each other's mouth. He led her to the bed and laid her down. He pulled away to trail kisses from neck, down her chest, around her breast, down her stomach, he licked her belly rings and around her bully button, trailed more kisses down until he reach her princess parts. She was wet as hell and that's what he was going enjoy the most.

The night was still young but they were going to make it worth their while.