24.

—⚡️⚡️⚡️

⚡️⚡️⚡️

⚠️WARNING: This chapter contains spoilers of WAKANDA FOREVER, racist propaganda, guns,  and sexual assault. Please be advised.⚠️

Dreamur stared at the text motionless. She was high but the anxiety she felt was making it worse. Her fingers began to shake and her legs were bouncing. "What the fuck?" She cursed, standing up. She looked around for her stash of water. Fortunately for her she was stocked and grabbed a bottle. She twisted the top off and chugged.  She chugged until the entire bottle was empty. Exhaling a deep breath, she bared her weight against the railing. Tears welled in her eyes. Unable to hold them in, she let them flow. Her head was buried in her arm while she moved her body back and forth.

"Why is this happening to me?" She cried, covering her mouth. The door slid open, scaring her. Xarie stood in the same attire.

"Boo what's wrong?" She hugged her. "Why are you crying?" Xarie cooed, as if Dreamur was a lost four year old.

"He texted me." Dreamur whispered, sniffling.

"We can block the number. If not, we can get you a new number." Xarie assured her. She was straight to the point. At the end of the day it was an unknown number.

"You right." Dreamur chuckled, feeling stupid but Trevale was smart. He'd find any way to get in contact with Dreamur. Whether it was Text Now or WhatsApp.

"Okay, we can do that. Let's sit." Xarie suggested, and that's what they did.  Xarie handed Dreamur another bottle of water. They smoked and talked amongst each other. Dreamur felt much better and had forgotten all about the text.

Later on, Dreamur stared at the text over and over. She hadn't listened to Xarie's words. Instead, she hid the alerts and put her phone back on DND. Deondre didn't like when she did that but he respected her decision. There was nothing wrong with needing a break every now and then. Another text came in,

Unknown Number
Bro don't ignore me.
You're caught.

Dreamur rolled her eyes. She didn't need anymore negativity. Her phone lit up seconds later the screen showing "Private Caller ID". She didn't want to answer and being that her silent mode was on the ringing could wake up Clover, so she silenced it. She contemplated on texting back but she felt it would bring more problems. If did answer it would still bring problems. Another came in, but it wasn't Trevale this time but Deondre. Dreamur quickly made herself comfortable.

"Babyyyy." Deondre, smiled.

"Hi." Dreamur spoke, calmly. She had to keep herself calm and focus on her facial expressions. Deondre could read her so well and she didn't want him concerned.

"I missed you today." Deondre mentioned, biting into an apple.

"I missed you too." Dreamur expressed.