33.

⚠️WARNING: This chapter contains
suicidal ideation, mentions of death and blood. Please be advised.

 Please be advised

☁️🌧️⛈️

Four Days Later...

Throwing up into the toilet, Dreamur held her stomach tightly. She cried hysterically. The pain in her stomach was unbearable. It hurt so bad, she wanted to rip her stomach out. "Fuck!" She cried. She was cold and today was a hot day. The windows were open but nothing was helping. Dreamur had called Phantom, that supplied her but he said he wouldn't be back until two weeks from now. She desperately needed to smoke. She began to scratch, scratch until her skin was bleeding. Her mind was all over but she couldn't think.

Why couldn't she be happy? Why did her life have to be so dark? Why couldn't her dad be here to hold her and tell her everything would be okay?

"Mmmm!" She hummed, loudly. Dreamur rolled around on the floor. "Mmmm!" She hummed again. She grabbed at her hair, holding it tightly in her fist, pulling. Screaming and pulling until her head hurt. Picking herself off the floor she opened the cabinet for her "medicine" that cured everything. Not giving herself time she began to cut and slice. Her thighs leaked the sad, red fluid.

When Dreamur was done, she laid on the floor motionless. The floor and herself covered in dark color of blood. "I want to die. I want to die." She cried. "I want to die!" She hiccuped.
When she was ready she slowly got off the floor, she cleaned the blood with bleach and stain remover. She bathed and headed back to her room. Her mood was depressing and her head was pounding. Not wanting to medication she laid down, but she couldn't sleep. She needed that high that supported her dark space.

There was a loud banging on the door that frightened Dreamur. If Clover was at her grandmothers, and Caresha was out on a date, then who was at the door? She helped herself up, as the banging came again.

"Virginia police! Is everything okay?" Police? Who could have called the police? Dreamur's heart thumped in her chest as she quickly made it to the door. She unlocked it and reveled herself and the two police officers.

"Yea?" She answered, her eyes puffy and red from crying.

"How are you today ma'am?" Dreamur looked out at the street and there were people standing outside, staring.

"I'm okay." Dreamur answered.

"That's wonderful but we received a phone call from anonymous caller that said they heard screaming coming from this address and that someone was dead?" Dreamur furrowed her eyebrows but it made sense when she remembered that she screamed she wanted to die.

"No, everything is fine." Dreamur replied, shakily. She was nervous and she felt sick.

"Ma'am, can we step inside for a moment?" Dreamur nodded slowly before her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

*Beep* *Beep*

Dreamur's eyes opened, at the sound of a beeping monitor. She looked around and her eyes landed on her sleeping daughter, mother and grandmother. The room was quiet except the low voices from the tv could be heard.

"M-Mom." Dreamur stammered, but her throat was so dry. It hurt to talk. She cleared her throat and her moms eyes shot open.

"Dreamur?" She said faintly, before shooting up. She rubbed Dreamur's forehead with a cold paper towel.

"Are you okay?" Dreamur slowly nodding. When she really wasn't. Her head pounding and her stomach hurt. She felt sick.

"What happened?" Caresha asked.

"I'll get the doctor." Finely said, getting up to place Clover in her car seat.

Dreamur shrugged. She knew but she couldn't tell her.

The doctor and Finley returned with a nurse who checked Dreamur's vitals.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. Dreamur looked over. Stunned. The doctor favored her father so much. He was tall and he was handsome. The beautiful skin, the curly hair, and the charming smile.

"Fine." Dreamur answered, siting up a little.

"That's good to hear. You took quite the spill." He paused for a moment before speaking again. "I do have to inform you that we did find cocaine in your system-"

"Co- what?" Caresha said a little too loud. She looked over at Dreamur, her eyes holding anger, sadness, and all of the above.

"What?" Finely said, sitting up.

"I don't do drugs! Mama-?" Dreamur said, in disbelief but how?

"I don't want tot hear it. Are you crazy?" Caresha yelled, standing up.

"Caresha, calm down. Now. This is not the place. I'll take Clover to the playground so you all can talk." Finley made her way it with the car seat and let the door close behind her.

"Yes. Did you not know?" The doctor asked.

Dreamur shook her head. "No! I only smoke weed!" She admitted.

"Are you sure it wasn't laced?" The doctor asked. Dreamur began to think.

"The pre-rolls." Dreamur said stop herself.

"What was that?" The doctor asked.

"The pre-rolls." Dreamur repeated.

"Pre-rolls? I don't understand." He replied, sitting on the bed.

"I went to a party a month ago and this guy gave me what I thought was weed. That's why I've been feeling weird but I thought maybe it was different kind." Dreamur admitted, beginning to cry. Caresha sighed, walking over to embrace Dreamur. She felt bad for yelling at her not realizing Dreamur didn't know.

"Dreamur, why?" She cried. Dreamur's eyes teared up. Caresha slid in bed with her daughter as Dreamur cried in her arms. l.

"Why didn't you come talk to me. I am your mother. I will always be here if you need anything." Caresha rocked, as Dreamur continued to cry. "You don't take things from strangers. I don't care how good it looks." Caresha said.

"I understand now. Well I have to report this because you've basically have been drugged. Do you know what this person looks like?" Dreamur didn't want to snitch but that weed had ruined her life in just a month. The withdrawals she felt, they wouldn't go away over night.