31.

—🌨️🌨️🔥

🌨️🌨️🔥

One Month Later
(it is now July & Clover
is now 8 months old)

Dreamur stared at the text over and over again. She couldn't wrap her head around it. Had this really happening? Had it really been three months since her last encounter with Deondre? Dreamur had went to their text thread more than once, knowing that she had been blocked and unfriended on social media.

Romell0
I think it's best we go our separate ways. I can't seem to get through to you. I feel like I'm wasting my time and ion like that shit. The secrets and the shutting me out I'm not dealing with. It's no ones fault at all. I wish you the best and I hope you can find someway out of that closet. If it's meant to be, we'll bounce back, but for now? I need space. Be safe, princess.

Dreamur dropped her phone and placed her face in her hands. "Fuck!" She screamed, loudly. Her mother and Clover went shopping with Finley. Caresha thought it be best for Dreamur to come so she could get some fresh air but she decided some alone time was needed instead.

Dreamur dug into her night drawer, she retrieved the pre-rolled weed that she bought previously from the same Phantom. She sparked it up and inhaled deeply. Dreamur found herself smoking a lot more than usual and the high was like no other. She feened for it. She was higher for longer periods of time and her body was numb. She wasn't eating as much and her weight was dropping. Dreamur didn't think a anything of it, because that was normal for her. She just wanted to smoke. Smoke away those dark days that crept up on her. But today, today was of the days.

It seemed her life had fallen apart in just a few months. Quitting her innocent day job, becoming an exotic dancer, joining parties to make money, her caught suicide attempt, baby's father released from the prison's harsh reality, and Deondre breaking up with her. How could she let things get so badly? Was it really that simple to share her deep dark world with another human being?

Maybe they had rushed into things a bit early so it was time for a break. or Maybe they were too premature to love each other at this time.

There was a loud banging on the door that woke Dreamur up. She raced to the front room to see her mother standing there. "I'm going to whoop your ass. Open this damn door and help me with these groceries girl." Her mother yelled. Dreamur hurriedly opened the door and helped her mother.

"What were you doing that you didn't hear me? I've been standing out there for fifteen minutes and it's pooring." As her mother ranted Dreamur quietly put the food where it belonged.

"Do you hear me talking to you?" Caresha asked, knowing that Dreamur hadn't said a single word.

"Yea mama. I hear you." Dreamur sighed, scratching her head. "I was sleeping. Sorry." She apologized. It was the weed that had taken her from reality. She didn't mean to leave her mother abandoned and wet outside.

"I'm going to bed." Caresha announced, excusing herself. She sighed, kissing Dreamur on the forehead. Dreamur watched her mother leave the kitchen and disappear.

"Shit." Dreamur cursed. There were faint cries that could be heard and Dreamur rushed to tend to her child. She was in a soiled diaper and the feces was up Clovers back. Dreamur went to the bathroom to quickly run bath water. She was praying Clover didn't have a diaper rash. How long had she been like that? Had she been crying while Dreamur was dead to the world?

When the water was settled to the appropriate height and temperature, Dreamur undressed Clover, and threw away the soiled diaper. She placed her bed sheet in the dirty laundry and returned to bathe her daughter. As Dreamur bathed Clover she had that feening feeling again. She needed to smoke. This caused Dreamur to rush the process but Clover was clean. A fresh sheet was made, Clover was fed, and put to bed.

Digging in the night drawer again she retrieved the pre roll and sparked it up. The high didn't take long and Dreamur was blasted. She threw her head back in full euphoria. The entergalactic feeling came over her heavier than before. Had she exceeded to too much? Should she have stopped and just smoked one? It was almost as if she was literally floating around in the room. Her body felt so numb. She felt happy. So happy that she could fuck something right about now.

Scrolling to that private number, Dreamur's finger hovered over the "unblock caller" tab. Hitting it she gasped, before exhaling deeply and going to the message thread. The cursor in the tab blinking in and out. Dreamur planned the words out in her head to make out what she wanted to say. The text didn't take long to send.

Unknown Number
look if you wanted to
be able to see clover,
we need to have a
proper conversation
first. without the petty
childish shit👌🏼
read at: 7:03 PM

Unknown Number
addy?

245 Maple Tree Dr.
Read at: 7:24 PM

Two hours had gone by since Dreamur sent the text. She had slept her high away and now was up drinking from her thermal. Caresha had left for work and Clover was dropped off with her grandmother. A loud knock came from downstairs, causing Dreamur to sit up. Her heart was racing and she needed to come down fast before she experienced a panic attack. Dreamur went down the steps, the knocking coming again. She peeped to see Trevale standing. Dreamur quickly unlatched the locks and opened the door.

Their low eyes met but their lips, careful not to break apart, just closed. So quiet they could hear each other's heart beat. Dreamur slowly stepped to the side. Her low eyes, watching Trevale walk into the house. His cologne lingering. The smell, put Dreamur under a spell.

Trevale, took a seat on the couch. Dreamur turned around to close and lock the front door. She trailed over to sit on the love seat across from him. "Hi." Trevale finally spoke.

"Hey." Dreamur responded. She was so nervous she became hot.

"How are you?" He asked, licking his lips plump lips.

"I'm fine. Yourself?" Nodding, Trevale felt the same way.

"How is she?" Trevale asked referring to Clover.

"She's just fine. She's trying to walk now. She's talking, too." Trevale couldn't help but smile. He was proud of his baby girl. She was growing up so fast.

"Damn, that's amazing." Dreamur nodded, and there was an  awkward silence.

"You look good." Dreamur complimented. Trevale was wearing a black KAWS hoodie, and gray sweats, his feet covered in yeezy slides. His chains hung from his necks, and his grills shined every time he opened his mouth.

"You look and smell good." Trevale noticed, licking his lips. His dick was twitching and Dreamur's princess part were soaked.

The staring contest didn't last and they both ended up on the couch. Dreamur's moans filled the room, their bodies in a sweat, warm breathing, and kisses surfaced throughout the air. Dreamur was drunk and she knew what she had done. She'd feel sorry later when things calmed down between her and Deondre but in this very moment she was at a "vulnerable state."