19.

—☀️🌤️☁️

☀️🌤️☁️

Dreamur sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. There was commotion behind her but everything sounded inaudible and echoing. She had just finished off a blunt. Luckily she packed her tooth brush. She also used mouth wash and put a piece of gum in her mouth. She reapplied a second layer of lipgloss, for a fresher look. Her outfit consisted of holes but the fit was skin tight. Her feet were covered in seven inch silver stilettos. She smelled the finest of fine. A scent that brought all the boys to the yard. Scented, "panty dropper" she bought from a small business. The smell lingered and stuck closely to her soft skin.

"Honey, you're up next." Another dancer announced. Xarie was at the bar due to her period coming on. Her period wasn't heavy but she didn't want to risk any chances or anything changing.

"Thank you." Dreamur nodded, adding another layer of lipgloss. She dozed up her perfume one more time before swallowing back her fifth shot. She was becoming heated all over and now she wasn't nervous anymore.

"ALRIGHT, SHE'S ABOUT TO COOK IT UP FOR YA'LL ON THIS NEXT ONE! SHES NEW BUT SHE BAD! SHE BAD AS HELL YA'LL! PUT YOUR MONEY MAKERS TOGETHER, FOR HONEYYY!" The men out side cheered as Dreamur made her way out on stage.

The DJ already had her song picked out. The lights were on her. The audience was filled head to toe. Young and old. Mostly middle aged men. Here at the strip club, when they should be a home with their wives and children. Work in the morning but instead spending their rent money on young, beautiful women who needed quick cash.

Freaky- Tink

The music slowly flowed through the speakers of the club. Everyone's eyes on Dreamur as she strutted to the pole. Her hands were tightened around her breast, her lip tucked in her teeth. Not even getting to the pole yet the money started flowing. She grabbed the pole and did her thing. She even busted an air walk holding onto the pole while swinging herself around while moving her feet as if she was on a bike. 

Dreamur crawled to the front of the stage. She laid on her back with her legs up. She shook her lower body, her oily pretty ass moving like water. The men were smiling, covering her in money. She felt so good, her mind not so overwhelmed with life. Clover meant the world to her but sometimes she could be a little dramatic. Dreamur swung her legs until she was flipped on her stomach. She threw her ass back, arched her back while leaning forward. She swiped her hand near her princess parts, faked a scenario, rubbing around her opening, as if she was playing with herself.

Dreamur continued her performance for three more minutes. She collected her money in a pink trash bag, and exited the stage.

Xarie ran from her space to give Dreamur a big hug. "Oh my fucking- shit! You were amazing. I didn't think you meant you danced like that!" Xarie exclaimed. Dreamur smiled.

"Girl I almost shit myself." Dreamur laughed, sighing know relief.

"Good song choice too. That song really set the mood. I bet you had them men out there holding they damn nut sacks." Xarie joked, causing them both to burst into laughter.

Dreamur went in two more times, but the last two were shared dances. She remembered what Xarie had said before about shared dances. Them bitches only wanted the money for themselves. Dreamur wanted to show out but didn't want to make it noticeable. She played it off really well. Dreamur had indeed made more money then the other girls.

Xarie and Dreamur in the floor of her bedroom counting the money they made. Dreamur's goal for her car purchasing was even closer. She only needed three hundred more dollars. After they counted, the girls put their money in envelopes ready to be deposited in the morning. Now that she was stripping things would be slightly different. She wouldn't have to wait around all the time.

Xarie had left the room hours ago and Dreamur was up. She was looking in her dream journal at the cars she prayed for just last year.  Lately she had been trying to get back into her old habits like she was taught. She didn't keep up with it as often as she wanted but when it came to mind she made sure to do it.

Sza - Snooze played through Dreamur's AirPods. She was now on Pinterest looking at models for her dream car. She thought about working overtime at her spa job. This would made her extra money, and she could get Clover a new car seat and shopping for clothes was definite. Deondre had bought Dreamur things but she wanted to spoil herself. During the weekend on her day off because of the national holiday she wanted to sell her old clothes she no longer wore.

Dreamur mouthed the words to the song, as she closed her journal to get ready for bed. She had an early day tomorrow and she needed to get up even earlier so she could stop by McDonald's for breakfast.

"You know you have glitter all over your face?" Dreamur paused, she thought she had gotten all of it off.

"Damn." She chuckled using a wipe to get the glitter off." Dreamur looked in the mirror while she wiped making sure every sparkle was gone.

"You need to stay out of that makeup." He joked, Dreamur keeping a straight face. When she really was internally screaming for her life.

"Let's watch a movie." Dreamur suggested trying to changing the subject. Luckily, Deondre hadn't paid it any attention.

"Hol'on mama, let me finish this game." Deondre had his gaming head phones on. His durag peeking from underneath. His shirt was off, his chest covered with tattoos. Sexy ones at that.

"Okay." Dreamur replied, in a cute baby voice.
She stared at her baby girl sleeping inside her bed. Her chubby cheeks squished from laying on her hand.

Deondre had successfully won the game. He turned in off and then put on Netflix. Dreamur picked a movie and they began watching it. It was an action movie, one of her favorites. Deondre occasionally looked her while she watched, he thought to she looked so cute. Holding her stuffed animal while wrapped in the sheets. She could pass for the older version of her daughter.

"You're so pretty mama." He admired, loud enough for her to hear.

"Thank you." She blushed. They smiled at each other before reverting their gazes back to the movie.

They stayed up until the sun came up. They eventually fell asleep but their calls never failed. Dreamur snored lightly while Deondre sat up smoking a blunt. He was content but had a lot on his mind. He had made a lot of money in the past couple of weeks. His mind racing, he wanted to do something special for Dreamur. She meant a lot to him and he finally wanted to pop the question. They had been talking for so long, he felt he had know her his entire life. Dreamur wasn't like the other girls he fucked with. She made him feel vulnerable, romantic, emotionally enlightened. Her sex was phenomenal but he didn't want their relationship based off sex. Deondre wanted to cherish and show her deep love and affection. He wanted to show her what real love looked like. The streets talked and he knew she'd been through a lot. Her heart was tender, and he wanted to change her perspective on love. She deserved it.