30.

—⛅️🌩️⚡️

⛅️🌩️⚡️

Deondre sat with his head in his hands. He was frustrated. Money was good, and his friends were fine but he wasn't. He missed Dreamur badly but if she needed space, that's what he was going to give her. He hated that they weren't talking and it was driving him crazy. Deondre didn't play the game as often because he couldn't focus. He had deadlines he had to meet and he was falling behind. Deondre needed to get back on track before his peoples had questions.

Removing himself from the gaming chair he was in need of a smoke. He grabbed his car keys and headed outside to his car. Once was in he locked the door and went into the glove compartment to retrieve the pre rolled woods he rolled last time. He fired it up and relaxed in his seat. Pulling out his phone he looked through the hundreds of pictures and videos of him and Dreamur. His eyes tearing up. His breathing increasing as he dropped his head. Deondre cried softly to himself. His feelings were hurt. How could the woman he loved tell him to go away? They were young and they still knew what they wanted. Each other. But Dreamur would have to work on telling the truth and asking for help. She couldn't keep secrets, and bottle things up. This was apart of communication and trust.

Deondre chuckled at the videos of him and Dreamur for a few more moments before he scrolled to Dreamur's contact number.  His fingers shook, hovering over the screen. He felt he would be shocked if he hit the call icon. Does she even wanna talk to me? She probably done blocked me. He thought. Smacking his lips he pressed and the call began. Soon it went to voice mail. He tried it again, the same result.

"Fuck!" He cursed, throwing his phone. I haven't done anything for her to block me. Have I? Starting up the car, he reversed, turning the wheel as fast as he could he put the car back in drive and accelerated rapidly, speeding away.

Deondre bumped his music as he drove at fast pace. Luckily, there were no cops out this late at night so he wasn't pulled over for speeding. He pulled up, turning his music down. He sat looking at her window. The light was on, he could see Dreamur moving back and forth. Wondering what she could be up to. He cut the car off and got out. Quietly, he shut the door of his car and headed to his trunk. He grabbed ahold of his uncle's old boom box. He made sure the tape was inside before grabbing ahold of it and carefully closing the trunk.

Walking up underneath Dreamur's window, he cut the radio on and pressed pause. He found a couple of acorns on the ground. Throwing them up they tapped her window. He continued to do this until he saw her come to the window. He pressed play, and the song began to play.

Dreamur opened the curtains, confused to who the hell was playing around in her yard. She looked down below, her eyes landing on Deondre. He lip sung the 90s R&B as he swayed from side to side. Dreamur couldn't help but smile. She felt like she was in a movie. Dreamur joined in as they sung to each other.

It didn't take long before they both were out of their clothes and under the covers. Dreamur's moans filled the room as the wind blew from the opened window. She laid on her stomach as Deondre filled her from behind. Dreamur had never had makeup-sex before and for the first time, she thought, maybe they should fight more often if makeup sex made her feel like this.

Dreamur laid in between Deondre's legs on her stomach as they conversed in a deep conversation.

"So, what made you start cutting?" Deondre asked, playing with Dreamur's fingers. Dreamur stayed silent for a moment. How could she explain her deadly addiction to someone else? Someone else that was willing to listen? Someone else who is invested in her red euphoria.

"Deondre, I don't want to talk about that." Dreamur admitted, nervously. She just wasn't ready to talk about something so deep and so dark.

"Why not Dreamur? I don't like that you kept something that serious from me. I'm worried about you, mama." Dreamur couldn't hide her emotions. She was embarrassed and she felt vulnerable. That helpless feeling made her feel low. She felt numb when she slid that blade.

"I just don't. That's not something you just air out to strangers." Dreamur shrugged.

"Strangers? So I'm a stranger to you?" Deondre felt hurt. How could Dreamur think of him like that? He revealed most of this life to her already. Why couldn't she do the same?

"I didn't mean it like that. You don't understand." Dreamur said, sitting up. She turned over on her side with her back facing him.

"Wow. I thought we was better then that. After you blocked me, I came all the way over here for you, and you shut me out. Then turn your back on me? You know what, I'm not 'gon call you out your name, cause that's little boy behavior. What I will say is, you selfish, Dreamur." Deondre huffed, removing himself from the bed. Dreamur sat up swiftly standing up, facing Deondre.

"Selfish? How am I selfish for not wanting to share my personal life with you?" Dreamur asked, folding her arms against her chest.

"Yeah, you selfish. I have told you everything about me from the bad to the good. You, on the other hand? You're like a locked door. There's the key but you won't let anybody in." Deondre said, putting shirt over his head.

"I didn't ask you to tell me all that stuff., Deondre! Deondre decided to that. I'm not ready to expose that side to you. I am broken, I'm not use to talking my problems out." Dreamur stressed.

"I'm not trying to sound mean or an asshole but cutting them out won't help either." Deondre said, before getting up. "You can keep me blocked." He finished, with his hand on the door.

"So you just came here to fuck?" Dreamur asked.

"Dreamur, I came here to check on you and to make sure you were okay. I came here to show you that I still care but you so blinded by past trauma and you can't see that. By the way, I don't fuck. I make love. I'm a lover boy not a fuck boy, but that's something you don't know about either. Be safe." Deondre walked out, leaning the door open as Dreamur broke down crying. She was overwhelmed and she felt horrible. Her face was red and the tears were steadily flowing. Her heart was racing, she became shaky and she felt hot. She was having a panic attack.

Dreamur screamed for her mother. Seconds later Caresha came in, she got down to console her daughter. She held her as she cried, rocking them back and forth. She hushed, and rubbed her back. After thirty minutes Dreamur calmed down, and was helped to bed. Caresha laid with Dreamur until she fell asleep. Afterwards, she fed, and changed Clover. Caresha decided it was best that Clover sleep with her. Soon enough the house was still and there was temporary peace for the night.