16.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

☀️☀️☀️

"Girl, he is in love with you." Xarie gasped, scrolling through her camera roll with consent.

"You think so?" Xarie nodded, with both eyebrows raised, handing her back her phone.

Dreamur took it, looking at the last picture she scrolled to. It was a mirror video of Dreamur and Deondre. She was sitting on the counter with her back facing the mirror. Her hands placed around his neck. Deondre stood in front of her smoking a blunt as usual he was wearing a durag, but this time his shirt was off. He leaned down to Dreamur for him to transfer the mist into her mouth. Dreamur inhaled then exhaled. She smiled at Deondre which made him smile. He chuckled, leaning down to kiss her lips. Their lips connect and the video ends.

"Bitch what? Yes!" Xarie nodded, making a face.

"Okay okay." Dreamur surrendered with her hands up. She didn't argue any further. Instead she turned her attention to the tv. The credits had ended from the last episode and was now loading the next.

"Oh, this Euphoria?" Xarie asked, staring at the television. Dreamur nodded, as the intro came in. A knock came on the door and then it opened.

"Hi girls, just wanted to let you know the seafood Alfredo is done. Y'all can come grab a plate and help yourselves." Dreamur cocked an eyebrow at mother. She was dressed in a denim jumpsuit, her feet covered in knee high boots, studded earrings accompanied her ears, and her hair was curled. Her makeup was done, Caresha was snatched.

"And where in the hell do you supposed to be going phat mama?" This wasn't an insult against. her mother. Caresha allowed her daughter to curse as long as she was still respectful towards her.

"Like you really wanna know." Her mother, challenged.

"I wouldn't if I hadn't asked." Dreamur stood up.

"I'm going on date. I'll be back around ten." Caresha replied, eyeing her daughter playfully.

"With the guy from the mall?" Dreamur's mouth fell open.

"Yes." Caresha smiled, turning out to leave. Dreamur jumped following behind her mom. They voices trailed off down the hall. Xarie smiled at the relationship they had. They were so close for mother and daughter. Their bond seemed unbreakable and it was dope. It made her feel envious just a little because she didn't have the same thing. She practically had been abandoned. Her father didn't care about her and her mother was doing her own thing.

Caresha had gone, she shared her location for safely purposes. She had only met the man a few days ago. Dreamur and Xarie talked amongst each other.

"So what's it's like being a dancer?" Dreamur questioned, checking her French tipped, pedicured toes.

"Girl it's fun! The outfits are cute, I feel like a doll baby. The amount of money you can make in just a few hours is so crazy, I love it." Xarie explained. "Only think I don't like, is duo dances. I hate sharing money with them bitches." Dreamur burst out laughing, biting her tongue.

"I'm serious and the bad part is, they try to out dance you so they can get more money than you. Shit stupid." Xarie scoffed, shaking her head.

"Any bitches you don't like?" Dreamur wondered, being nosey. She knew how females were and in high school she was suspended frequently for fighting but she still received that diploma.

"Yep, and it's four of them. Golden, Spirit, Venus, and Red. Just ew." Xarie gagged, pointing in her mouth.

"What they be doing?" Dreamur's eyebrows protruded.

"Stealing, lying, bribery. Them hoes corrupt." Xarie remarked, honestly. The four friends were indeed corrupt. Their actions had no consequences. The owner loved them, his favorite foursome. They made him a lot of money so why complain or punish them for their actions?

"Oh no, hell 'nah. I would stay far away from them Xarie. Don't even stand across the room from them." Dreamur replied. She hated drama, and gossiping ass females. Reasoning she didn't trust female friends at all. Yes, she let Xarie stay at home with her but Dreamur was good at reading people and she get that vibe from Xarie.

"I do. I hate to give their mom's something to do. Those caskets cost a lot of money." Dreamur gasped, her mouth falling open.

"Xarieeeee." She dragged laughing. Xarie shrugged. She didn't care. "Are they hiring?" Xarie cut her eyes at Dreamur.

"You trying to dance too?" Xarie asked, excitedly. Dreamur shrugged.

"I need all the money I can get." She was so close to buying herself a new car. Purchasing transportation would make her feel so good. She couldn't wait to peer through the rear view mirror to check on Clover while she drove. Leaving after ten to go for a light night drive, smoking, blaring her own music. Maybe even break in the seats with Deondre as a car warming gift to herself.

"Okay, okay. I'll ask Benz and see what's available?" The two shared a small dap. Xarie suggested movies they could watch. Dreamur went to the kitchen to fetch the alfredo her mom made.

Dreamur fixed them both a plate and grabbed her moms bottle of champagne. She wouldn't notice since she had more than one.

"Mmm, this smells good!" Xarie complimented eating a forkful before immediately spitting it out.

"Greedy bitch." Dreamur joked, making them both laugh.