27.

—☀️💥☁️

☀️💥☁️

Dreamur stared at the white line curiously. It was lined perfectly with no pieces out of place. Xarie and Dreamur had been booked for a double dance at a birthday party for a male's birthday party. The house was packed with friends and family. The vibes were good, everyone was having fun. Xarie and Deamur looked in between each other nervously.

"I don't know about this. Weed is my medicine not this hardcore shit." Dreamur said, looking at Xarie. When they said party she just thought they'd dance and go home but instead the guys said they pay them extra but sniffing coke was not on the list.

"Come on, baby. It's not that bad." The man laughed, using the rolled dollar he dragged it across the glass table inhaling the entire line. He grunted before rubbing his nose. "Just try it one time. It won't hurt." He assured her. Dreamur remembered her aunt did drugs and she didn't turn out so great. The abuse was so bad she sold her body to get that feeling again.

"I'm good." Dreamur nodded, sitting back. Xarie did the same thing and the man shrugged. He made another fresh line and cut to perfection. Him and another man did the same thing. They rubbed their noses and laughed.

"You said you like weed right?" A guy from across the room asked. Dreamur looked at him, slowly nodding.

"Here." He said, firing up the used blunt. Dreamur shook her head.

"I'm fine." Dreamur assured him but the man could tell she wanted some. He pulled a baggy from his pocket, dangling it. Digging in the other pocket he retrieved a pack of rolling paper.

"Loosen up cutie." Dreamur took both items from him and began rolling up. After she was finished she fired it up. The man smiled satisfactorily, and backed away. Xarie took the other blunt and rolled that one up as well. Dreamur shared the lighter and they both sat cutely smoking. Before they knew it, they were high.

Dreamur felt a little weird but she shrugged it off. She felt higher than usual and she wasn't sure what was going on. What kind of weed was this?It was good and she felt good. Xarie laid looking at the dancing lights around the room. Gone. They both looked at each other and burst into laughter. The men joined in liking they that weren't so uptight anymore. The music changed the girls were ready to dance again. The men lounged around watching as their bodies shook sexily in their tight lingerie. Money raining as usual.

The night had come to an end and the girls were on their way back home. They decided to take an uber so they weren't tracked or stalked for that matter. They arrived home safely, and headed to Dreamur's room to shower and get to bed.

"Where have you been? You don't come around anymore, wassup?" Dreamur asked. Xarie gave her an expression she couldn't read. She shrugged before responding.

"I'll be moving back in with my boyfriend next week. We've decided to get our own place." Dreamur's mood was shot. How could Xarie leave so soon? They were practically best friends at this point and their energy was unmatched.