20.

4 Months Later

4 Months Later....

(it is now June and Clover is 7 months old)

The smell of fresh cut grass blew through the window. The sky blue, clouds scattered around. The window was cracked open due to the house being hot. The bill payments had increased and Caresha wanted to save on electricity. Deondre and Dreamur kissed sloppily while laying on her couch. They had been play fighting and ended up on the couch. He rubbed on her thighs and ass while her arms were wrapped around his neck. Her old hickies hadn't healed yet but that didn't stop Deondre from making new ones. Old school R&B was playing softly on Dreamur's radio while they were wrapped into each other. Her mother was at work as usual and Clover was at daycare.

It seemed like their relationship was becoming more serious. They had gone on a lot more dates, they talked everyday, Deondre occasionally bringing her "just because flowers." Pink and white peonies, her favorite.

Dreamur still hadn't revealed any personal information she wasn't comfortable sharing yet. She was so good at hiding her scars, Deondre hadn't noticed yet. She had a couple of hiccups here and there. Since it was summer she cut on her ankles where it was barely noticeable but Deondre had pushed those dreadful thoughts away. It's not that he knew anything it's just her habits weren't as strong like they use to be.

"I have something for you, princess." Deondre announced, in between the kiss. Dreamur stopped and looked at him, dabbing the sides of her mouth.

"What is it?" She asked, catching her breath.

Deondre lifted up to dig in his back pocket. He pulled out two rectangular white cards. He handed them to her and she grabbed them from him. Dreamur examined them and then her eyes lit up.

"Oh my God, baby! Are you for real? No seriously, be fucking for real!" She shouted, kissing him over and over.

"Yes I'm for real." He smiled widely. Dreamur hugged him tightly, she was so excited, she didn't know what to do.

Dreamur broke the hug to scan the card again. "TOMORROW? We leave tomorrow? Ahhh!" She screamed, clapping her hands excitedly. Deondre couldn't help but smile at her. It made him happy that she was happy and that's all he wanted.

"I'm going to call my mom." Dreamur exclaimed, jumping off her. Deondre laughed, getting up to pick up the blanket. He put it in the laundry to be washed. While Dreamur talked on the phone with her mom, Deondre scrolled through movies to watch.

"Oh my god, Coconut that's exciting. Want to go shopping before you head off?" Dreamur thought about it. She had plenty of new clothes that she hadn't even worn yet. She was due for a fill in, and her appointment for her hair wasn't until next week. While she was on the phone she sent a text to the hairdresser to ask for a appointment change.

"I know. It's such short notice, I need to pack tonight and I don't need to go shopping but I do need my nails done and I'm texting this girl now." Dreamur looked down to see the girl texting back. She watched as the bubbles moved.

"Well I get off in about four hours, can you wait until then?" Dreamur nodded, that would be perfect.

"Yes. She said she can get me tomorrow morning at nine-thirty. Yes!" Dreamur shouted, happily. Everything was falling into place and nothing could make her anymore happier then finally going on vacation. She also texted Xarie with the good news. She was excited too, so she said but her text didn't feel like she was.

Later that night after work, Caresha and Dreamur met up. They got Starbucks and muffins from Kroger. The waited for their appointment which wasn't too long of a wait. The service was light and they were in and out.

Dremur decided on impulse buying two new bikinis, a new hat, bag, and shoes. She was excited for the trip, wanting to look her best.

"You almost packed?" Caresha asked, handing Dreamur a baggie of grapes. Dreamur accepted the bag with a thank you and took a couple out of the bag to eat.

"Yeah, just waiting need to pack my makeup and shoes." She remembered, looking around the room.

"How long will you be gone?" Caresha asked, stealing a grape.

"A week. Oh my God, I'm going to miss my Clover." Dreamur pouted.

"She'll be fine. She's in good hands." Caresha assured her.

"Snakes don't have hands." Dreamur scoffed rolling her eyes. Caresha playfully nudged, trying not to laugh. Dreamur and Finley were still bumping heads. Dreamur hadn't spoke to a single word to the lady. She made Dreamur want to put the lady out of her misery. All she did was cause problems, and she didn't seem to be living life like she wanted to. Work and home was all Finely was use to, since her husband passed. She couldn't retire and have nothing to come home to. She didn't even own a dog, so what was the point of retirement?

"Well if I have to work a double, and her school had another closing where she supposed to go then?" Dreamur popped another grape into a her mouth before responding.

"I'm pretty sure there's a church around the way. They'll take her. I'd rather her be in the hands of God then a satanic curse." Caresha had to cut it short. Yes she understood that Dreamur didn't like the woman but that was still her grandmother.

"Enough. Finish packing and let me know when he's here so I can have the door open." Dreamur caught on and told her that she would let her know. How could she blame her? The lady was a wolf in sheeps clothing only out to get every one else instead of looking in the mirror at herself first.

Dreamur got up to check on Xarie after she finished packing. They hadn't really been talking much and it bothered her a little.

She knocked on the door and waited for consent. When she received permission she opened the door.

"Hey girl," Dreamur smiled. Xarie looked over at her while packing her own bag.

"Hey." Xarie responded, she sounded as if she was forcing herself to talk.

"I'll be leaving soon." Dreamur smiled, trying to hold the conversation.

"Oh okay. Have fun." Dreamur pursed her lips into a thing line. She stood for a few more seconds before turning around to leave. She sighed, closing the door behind her. Shaking her head, dismissively. It pissed her off that Xarie was being that way but she couldn't help it. Unfortunately for Xarie she had lost the baby. Those three girls she had problems with had jumped her not knowing she was pregnant. Within the next couple of days after she was bleeding profusely and had to go to the emergency room. The girls were charged and fired from work. Benzo felt forced but he had to unless he wanted to be sued. He couldn't loose his million dollar business behind hoes.