21.

Dreamur sat outside in the basket chair naked and feeling good

Dreamur sat outside in the basket chair naked and feeling good. Her shades covered her eyes from the bright sky. Her breast sat perfectly, her kitty waxed and smooth. The Alexa speaker playing Nice and Slow by BallGreezy.
She sipped her freshly made lemonade, that she made last night. A smile spreading across her face. She felt so satisfied, this was what she needed.

"Mmmmm." Deondre hummed, his eyebrows furrowed with his lip tucked tightly in between his teeth. He didn't know that Dreamur was even up. She was usually sleep around this time.

"Hi." Dreamur cooed, smiling. Deondre walked over to her. He sat on her thighs, leaning in to kiss her deeply. Dreamur wrapped his arms around her tightly. His body was warm and his breath smelled minty. Their foreheads touching for a second then going in for a second kiss. They paused and smiled in between.

This was their third day at the villa. They had sex non stop and Deondre was spoiling her non stop. She didn't ask where all the money was coming from. She looked down at the black killer tucked in his shorts her brain not unable to connect with her words. Dreamur knew Deondre had probably taken the lives of many innocent people. Probably tortured black brothers to gain information on whereabouts and hot spots. How could that be true if he told her his story already?

"Well, I know this shit is about to sound so cliche but I've always liked you. I was just too much of a dork to say anything. I was nervous back then, scardey bitch and all. Personally, to me, you are the most beautiful girl I had ever seen man. You make my heart skip and shit. I get the shits before every link up." He laughed, Dreamur joining in as well. "When they told me you had got pregnant by ole boy, it broke my heart. That affected me for a while but I eventually got over it. I started messing around in the streets, though. Betting on games, dice, stealing, I been locked up a few times, but they expunged everything because of good behavior. I got a girl pregnant, she wasn't having that so she got rid of it. My moms living luxury in Dubai with my twin brother. My pops died when I was five. When I seen you that day at checkout my whole world lit up. My heart started beating again."

What his mother did was cruel. Deondre was the problem child. He couldn't control himself at young age. Always in trouble and causing strife. If his mother had did things the right way, Deondre wouldn't have been led astray. You can't look for guidance with the wrong coordinates. The map he used was covered in blood, white powders, money, and bullets. How could Dreamur have lightened his world up when she her own candle wasn't even a flick? How could she love again if she didn't love herself? She still used that blade as faithfully as Peter did in the Bible when he cut that man's ear off. The feeling made her high when she cut. A high so peaceful she wanted it again and again. This wasn't healthy but that's the only thing that seemed to help. Cutting was what she had been use to.

"You so fucking sexy." Deondre said, in her ear. His fingers were massaging her inside. The gushing sound gushing as he flicked his fingers in and out.

"Mhm." Dreamur moaned, moving her hips. Deondre connected their lips again. The speaker now playing a different tune. Come On- by Jhene Aiko. Deondre stood up as and Dreamur did the same. He kissed her again her arms wrapping around his neck. He picked her up carrying her back to the bed. He laid them down, Dreamur fucking with his draw string. She pulled his pants down and opened her legs. He wasn't wearing any underwear underneath.