28.

—💥💥🌨️

💥💥🌨️

Dreamur parked car in the driveway and quickly got out. She headed to the opened the door. "Where the hell you been, Dreamur?" Caresha cursed, with her hand on her hip.

"I lost track of time, I'm sorry ma." She confessed.

"Get your ass in this house before I beat it off." Caresha threatened, angrily. Dreamur stepped inside carefully while eyeing her mother. When she looked away, Caresha's belt went across her backside.

"Mom!" Dreamur screamed, holding her butt.

"Don't mom me. I've been trying to call you all day and you still haven't answered my question." Caresha fussed, tightly holding onto the leather whip.

"I went to the park to clear my head. I'm sorry." Dreamur confessed. She didn't lie but she wasn't telling the whole story either.

"And you couldn't just text me that? I know that phone ain't the best but it does the same thing." Caresha fussed, but Dreamur couldn't understand why she was so mad. She usually didn't mind how late she stayed out but tonight was different.

"Mom what is wrong? Why are you so mad?" Dreamur asked, and Caresha tilted her head with furrowed eyebrows.

"You really want to know? Well, Iet's see. Hmm. You quit your job, that you lied to me about. So if not working there, where are you working? 'Cause I know for damn sure it's not Mcdonald's." Dreamur was speechless. She couldn't create the words to form a sentence.

"I-" Dreamur urged but she couldn't finish the sentence.

"I what? Huh? I understand you've been through a lot these past few weeks but I need you to get back on the tracks. Your train is derailing and you need to get back in the seat and steer it back to the right side of the tracks. So where you working?" Caresha asked again. Dreamur hung her head too scared to answer.

"Stripping." Dreamur whispered.

"No, I can't hear you- and look at me when I'm talking to you!" Caresha yelled, causing Dreamur to flinch.

"I'm stripping." Dreamur said louder.

"You're what?!" Caresha hollered. "Stripping?! Are you out of your mind? So you like flashing your titties, ass, and pussy so you can make a little cash? Huh? Dreamur what the fuck has gotten into you? Is it the weed? Huh?" Caresha was very disappointed in her daughter. She couldn't believe she stooped so low to bring in money.

"Mom it's not like that-"

"No it is like that! Are you kidding me? You are only nineteen! You have a daughter to take care of!" Dreamur sighed, as her eyes welled up.

"Do you know what men do to little girls like you, huh? Women have been raped and killed! Stalked, kidnapped and sex trafficked! I don't want you doing that! Are you hearing me?" Caresha asked, forcefully placing her finger underneath Dreamur's chin to make her look her in the eye.

"Yes I hear you." Dreamur cried. Caresha sighed heavily, placing her belt on the arm of the chair she embraced Dreamur into a huge hug.

Dreamur cried in the arms of her mother. She didn't mean to upset her. She just wanted the money right away and she thought stripping was the safest way to do it. Waiting for checks to come in was not enough when needed it right away. Clover's was tuition was two hundred- fifty dollars a week. Her medical bills were due to the appointments that were made because she was sick. Dreamur made more money when she was wrapped around that pole every night.

hey lovesssss💕

so i wanted to give all of us as one, a writing challenge but i'm the one doing the writing lol.
we're going to go 90s!! okayyy??😛purrr!

what's going to happen is we are going to write a book together but like i said i'll be writing/editing.
comment some 90s face claims male & female ofc. & the special part is y'all are going to be commenting ideas for new chapters about what YOU ALL want to happen :)) i want this to be fun and inspirational! we can all laugh and cry together😂 y'all can come with a description for this book too, i know that will be interesting. < 333 & i'll come with the title or it can be vise versa. it doesn't matter to me :)) you my lovelies are in complete control💕

now, let the games began🌝