17.

— ✨🌤️☁️

✨🌤️☁️

"So how did you think you did?" Xarie smiled, nudging Dreamur on the arm.

"I think I did good. I feel pretty confident." Dreamur nodded, sure that she made the right decisions to impress the owner and second in command. Dreamur had decided to quit her waitressing job. The waitressing job was fun but the work was overwhelming. Emilin was too bossy and took her job way too seriously. Caresha didn't know much about what she did when working because she knew Dreamur did what she was supposed to. As for applying to be a dancer? That, was a  different story.

"Okay bestie. Now, you should get a call between tomorrow or the day after. In the meantime we need to think of some names." Dreamur was confused.

"Names? Names for what?" Xarie made a turn into the next street. They were on the way back.

"Your stage name, silly." Xarie chuckled, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Oh, I already have a name picked. I was thinking about names the minute I asked you, were they hiring." Dreamur assured, typing away on her phone. Deondre was thinking about coming over to spend the night. Xarie and her mom both had work, so she would have the place to herself.

"Tell me bitch." Xarie smiled, coming to a stop sign.

"Honey. It reminds me of me. I have the perfect  skin complexion, I have soft skin, and I taste good." She snapped, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Ou I like that." Xarie agreed, nodding. She thought the name was cute and being that she added on her own twist of why she picked it, the name was a perfect fit.

They had arrived back home, and Xarie immediately took a shower, and laid down for a nap. Work started at nine and it was already quarter after two. Dreamur played with Clover, read her books, and watched cocoamelon before she slept as well. Deondre would be there around six and she didn't want to be sleepy at an earlier time.

Xarie knocked on the door while Dreamur and Deondre were laid, cuddled up. "Oh, I'm sorry D, I didn't know he was already here. Can you come to my room, please?" Dreamur agreed, excusing herself.

"Wassup?" Dreamur asked, closing the door behind her and sitting in the bean bag chair.

"I need help picking out an outfit. I'm glad I had my robe on. I'm trying to choose between this blue cut out or this pink lace up." Xarie sighed, holding up the two.

"That pink one is sexy as hell. The blue may, make you more money though, due to the design." Xarie nodded, packing it in her bag opening her robe to get dressed.

"Thank you. I also check up on your process with Benzo." Xarie dressed herself in baggy sweats, a cropped T-shirt, and slid on her teddy slippers.

"Alright, be safe! Thanks again." Dreamur encouraged, removing herself from the large circular chair.

"I will, and you're welcome love.." Xarie kissed, Dreamur on the forehead and they both left the room. Dreamur returned and Dreamur looked up from his phone.

"Everything okay?" He asked, putting his phone on the tiny desk, face down.

"Yeah." Dreamur noticed, getting back in bed.
She thought it was weird but kept her comments to herself. He never hid his phone but his behavior matched. He didn't show actions of talking to other people then again he did make her look silly when she worked at the restaurant. Yes, that was in the past but it still happened. Searching through phones was out of the question. Her baby's father did that childish action and when he didn't find what he wanted to look for, this caused problems.

Dreamur wanted him to talk to her if anything bothered him or if something was wrong, instead of placing his phone face down. Her attitude was poking at her but she desperately did not want to voice how she felt. At the same time, Dreamur wanted to trust him not jump to conclusions. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind and try her best to enjoy the night.