Healing

"You don't have to worry about them, at least not for a while. I sent them far away," Bonnie assured, her confidence tempered by the weight of her recent actions.

"I'll take your word for that, witch. But if anything happens, you're to blame," Klaus cautioned, a hint of scepticism in his tone.

Damon, standing protectively in front of Bonnie, interjected, "No need to blame her. She helped us."

Unfazed, Klaus attempted to walk away, but Damon halted him with a hand on his chest. "And for future references, her name isn't 'witch.' It's Bonnie."

Klaus chuckled, raising an eyebrow at Damon's attempt at intimidation. "Are you trying to intimidate me? If so, you're doing an atrocious job." With a swift motion, Klaus grabbed Damon's wrist, pushing his hand away and offering a piece of advice, "Tip for later? Don't challenge an original, especially if you want all your limbs still attached."

A voice from upstairs intervened, "Klaus, stop threatening him."

The hybrid turned towards the top of the stairs, gazing at Cami, who was holding a suitcase and a bag in her hand. "My apologies, love," Klaus said, lifting his hands in surrender. "It won't happen again."

Damon, still unyielding, sneered, "Yeah, listen to your girlfriend."

Without hesitation, Klaus landed a punch on Damon's right cheek. The older Salvatore, rubbing his cheek, looked to Cami for support. "What? I'm not going to say anything. You deserved that one," she remarked, unapologetically.

Hope, Stefan, Elena, Caroline, Jeremy, and Bonnie chuckled at the exchange while Klaus turned to Cami, both giving each other a look that none of the others would understand. Damon couldn't help but notice the genuine warmth in Klaus' smile as he looked at Cami.

The older Salvatore rolled his eyes and addressed the hybrid, "Klaus, Cami deserves much better than an abusive asshole. So, tip for later? Get out of town before you make her life a living hell."

In the midst of the confrontation, Hope took a decisive step forward. "Don't call my dad an asshole when you are the literal definition of one," she declared, her tone unwavering as she glanced between her dad and Damon.

Damon, undeterred, continued his provocation, "Oh, shut up, mini Klausy. You'll turn out just like your father, and when you do, don't expect–" Damon's words were abruptly cut off by Hope, who delivered a resounding slap across his face.

"Shut up now, or I swear to God, I'll show you just how much like my father I am," Hope declared, her eyes fixed on Damon as he rolled his eyes dismissively.

Klaus, his voice a quiet whisper that echoed in the tense atmosphere, spoke next, each deliberate step bringing him closer to the dark-haired Salvatore. "Keep your opinions to yourself, especially when they are wrong. I would never hurt Camille because I do care for her, more than you know. If you ever repeat those words again, I will show you just how much of an asshole I can be."

A voice, laced with a hint of bitterness, echoed through the empty doorway, catching everyone's attention. "Wow, I wish you cared that much about me."

Damon, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline, Stefan, and Jeremy exchanged knowing glances, instantly recognizing the voice. Meanwhile, Klaus, Cami, and Hope shared a moment of confusion, and Lilly wondered who had just arrived at the house.

As Klaus made his way to the door with purpose, Cami hurried down the stairs, leaving her bags at the top.

The silhouette at the doorway gradually revealed itself, and everyone's focus shifted to the familiar figure. Rebekah Mikaelson stood there, handbag in one hand and sunglasses in the other. Rebekah leaned in, embracing her brother. "Hey Nik, nice to see you again."