Jealousy

Cami and Jay were laying in the bed when Will had arrived. Will went into Cami's room hoping that they could talk but instead he found her laying besides Jay. He stood in the doorway cursing himself for being stupid enough to trust people. Before he could force Jay out the bed, he closed the door and turned around. Jay was awake and he had seen Will come in. He could almost taste how jealous Will was which only made him smile. Jay then turned to face Cami who was sleeping, facing him. Jay kissed her which caused her to move. He laughed and then moved the hair from her face.

"Goodmorning."-JW
Cami opened her eyes in shock and moved to the edge of the bed.
"Jay!"-C
"I didn't want to interrupt your sleep but we have a long day ahead of us."-JW
Cami put her finger on her lower lip.
"Did you kiss me?"-C
Jay didn't respond and looked at her with a smile on her face.
"Oh my god!"-C
Cami began trying to wipe her lips.
"As your fake girlfriend, we should have some boundaries."-C
Jay zoned out and seemed to be listening to something outside. Cami noticed.
"What is it?"-C
"Nothing."-JW
Jay lied to her and he had heard Will standing outside probably listening into their conversation, knowing that he was listening Jay quickly replied.
"We didn't need boundaries when you welcomed me to your bed last night."-JW
Cami was speechless and she looked at him as if telling him to never say that again. Cami sighed and sank back into her bed.
"I wish I could forget last night."-C
She put the pillow on her head and waited until Jay left.
"Freshen up. We have a long day ahead of us."-JW

Jay turned around and left the room. He then went outside and saw Will waiting for him.
"Will I need you to do me a favour."-JW
"What is it?"-W
Will was clearly trying to hide his anger.
"I need you to stay here. Make sure no one comes in or leaves."-JW
Jay nodded towards Cami's room. Will nodded and then waited until Jay left. Will went inside and went to Cami's room. He stood by the doorframe.

"You wish you forgot last night?"-W
Cami quickly turned around and looked at Will who seemed to be heartbroken.

"Will... That's not what I..."-C
Will interrupted her.

"And the minute I left, you decided to sleep with Jay."-W
"Will let me explain..."-C
"No it's ok. Get ready, you have a date in an hour."-W

Cami reached out for Will's hand but he turned around and went back outside. Cami was speechless but didn't want to think about it so she got in the shower to try to forget all of her problems for awhile.

10 minutes had passed, and Cami wrapped herself in a towel and looked through her closet to find something appropriate. She picked out a yellow sundress that fell slightly above her knees, paired with a denim jacket. She then curled her hair and put on her shoes. She walked out her room and accidentally bumped into Will.

"Sorry!"-C
Will ignored her apology and looked at her.
"You look beautiful."-W
"Thank you."-C
Cami looked down, knowing that Will was still mad at her.
"Is he here?"-C
Cami avoided looking at his blue eyes that she had looked into so happily just the other night.
"Jay should be here in 5 minutes."-W

Cami sighed, hoping that Jay would come quicker so she could avoid continuing the awkward conversation she was having with Will. Fortunately, Jay showed up and looked at Will, hinting for him to leave. Will got the hint and walked away.
"You look stunning."-JW
Jay kissed her cheek.
"Thanks."-C
Jay grabbed her chin and made her look at him, without hurting her but keeping a tight enough grip so that she couldn't turn away.
"Now just to make sure..."-JW
Jay looked at her eyes.
"What will you do at our date?"-JW
"I will not talk about anything that happened yesterday and I will act like your girlfriend."-C
"Good."-JW
Jay dropped her chin.
"Let's go."-JW

'The Mikaelson Compound'

"Elijah? Where did Nik go?"-R
"Check Rousseau's."-EM
Elijah turned back to Hayley.
"Are you sure? It's a bit early for day drinking even for him."-R
"Rebekah, he has had his heart broken."-EM
"Surely he didn't love her that much."-E